i-MSCP next release 2022

• Nuxwin

Just keep in mind we are a lot which believe what you said: is not dead and we appreciate your great work without loosing patience. I know for sure the next release will be ready when will be ready :). So just to quote some fb comment: go go nuxin!

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

• Nuxwin

fb comment: go go nuxin!

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

That was me lol now you're already being spied on here lol

my System :

- Distribution: Debian | Release: 9.13 | Codename: wheezy
    - i-MSCP Version: i-MSCP 1.5.3| Build: 20181208 | Codename: Ennio Morricone
    - Plugins installed: ClamAV (v. 1.3.0), Mailgraph (v 1.1.1), OpenDKIM (v 2.0.0), SpamAssassin (v 2.0.1)
    - LetsEncrypt (v3.3.0), PhpSwitcher (v 5.0.5), RoundcubePlugins (v 2.0.2)YubiKeyAuth 1.1.0

• joximu

Less talk, more work. I just don't care much about angry people. My time is precious.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• For people which are asking again and again the same thing :

There hasn't been a new version released since many years now, primarily due to my extensive professional commitments and the personal joy of raising my two young children. I understand that this situation may have frustrated some users, for which I apologize.

To those feeling impatient, I kindly request your understanding. The past years have been challenging, as I've been managing this project alone while juggling other responsibilities. However, I am thrilled to share that I recently found some talented developers to assist in releasing new updates.

Rest assured, i-MSCP is not dead. I understand the anticipation for immediate results, but these things take time. Balancing a full-time job and caring for my children are equally crucial to me.

I am committed to seeing this job through, and when it is complete, I hope those who have been less than courteous in expressing their dissatisfaction will choose to respect our efforts and distance themselves. Your patience and understanding during this time is deeply appreciated.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206