Is there any way to configure a whitelist for PolicydSPF plugin?
And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.
Update and question:
1. I have a fresh install of i-MSCP 1.5.3 Build: 2018120800
2. I have copied from <source folder>/contrb/Listeners/Named/10_named_override_default_rr.pl in /etc/imscp/listeners.d/10_named_override_default_rr.pl with root:imscp
3. I have exceuted perl /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-reconfigure -danv and everything went well
4. I have opened panel, went to domain name, domains, add an A record for www zone and received the error Servers::named::bind::_compileZone: Couldn't compile the <my zone> zone: Unknown
I can't understand what I am doing wrong
There's a specific listener file for that kind of need. Don't reinvent the wheel…
Btw, update your i-mscp version to the last one...
Thank you. I didn't knew about it and for sure I didn't manage to search forum in a proper way. My bad.
Thank you for answer.
No, I can't use registrar. i-Mscp server is dns for that domain - and my registrar only ask me which one is dns server and I can't modify www zone there. It also doesn't function with redirect from panel.
I am running i-MSCP 1.5.3 Build: 20180516.
I need to instruct DNS that www zone for one of hosted domains has to be forwarded to a different IP address than i-mscp server itself.
I know that dns record is a CNAME record, but for that domain I need to put a IP address. Is it possible?
Thank you in advance for your time and patience.
Modify your /etc/resolv.conf and put Google DNS (126.96.36.199) first nameserver
I'm having installed Debian 8 (need mysql 5.5 for some old apps ) + i-mscp 1.5.1.
Spamassassin plugin 2.0.1 from plugin store give me this error:Code
- Plugin::SpamAssassin::_setupPyzor: downloading servers from http://pyzor.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/inform-servers-0-3-x
- Traceback (most recent call last):
- File "/usr/bin/pyzor", line 8, in
- File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/pyzor/client.py", line 1022, in run
- File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/pyzor/client.py", line 186, in run
- download(config.get('client', 'DiscoverServersURL'), servers_fn)
- File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/pyzor/client.py", line 1031, in download
- open(outfile, "wb").write(urllib2.urlopen(url).read())
- File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 154, in urlopen
- return opener.open(url, data, timeout)
- File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 431, in open
- response = self._open(req, data)
- File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 449, in _open
- '_open', req)
- File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 409, in _call_chain
- result = func(*args)
- File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 1227, in http_open
- return self.do_open(httplib.HTTPConnection, req)
- File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 1197, in do_open
- raise URLError(err)
I saw that sourceforge site is partially down and i'm wondering if i can use some mirror for installing this plugin.
03/04/2018 - UPDATE: Meanwhile sourceforge site is up again and spamassassin plugin install well, but the question remains just in case.