Modify your /etc/resolv.conf and put Google DNS (184.108.40.206) first nameserver
I'm having installed Debian 8 (need mysql 5.5 for some old apps ) + i-mscp 1.5.1.
Spamassassin plugin 2.0.1 from plugin store give me this error:Code
- Plugin::SpamAssassin::_setupPyzor: downloading servers from http://pyzor.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/inform-servers-0-3-x
- Traceback (most recent call last):
- File "/usr/bin/pyzor", line 8, in
- File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/pyzor/client.py", line 1022, in run
- File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/pyzor/client.py", line 186, in run
- download(config.get('client', 'DiscoverServersURL'), servers_fn)
- File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/pyzor/client.py", line 1031, in download
- open(outfile, "wb").write(urllib2.urlopen(url).read())
- File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 154, in urlopen
- return opener.open(url, data, timeout)
- File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 431, in open
- response = self._open(req, data)
- File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 449, in _open
- '_open', req)
- File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 409, in _call_chain
- result = func(*args)
- File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 1227, in http_open
- return self.do_open(httplib.HTTPConnection, req)
- File "/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 1197, in do_open
- raise URLError(err)
I saw that sourceforge site is partially down and i'm wondering if i can use some mirror for installing this plugin.
03/04/2018 - UPDATE: Meanwhile sourceforge site is up again and spamassassin plugin install well, but the question remains just in case.
Thank you speedy.
It's OK now even if the reported version for install is 3.0, but I've done it manually.
First need to thanks to Nuxwin for instructions given here:
- Drop the imscp_roundcube database: drop database imscp_roundcube
- Delete the RoundcubePlugins plugin data from the i-MSCP plugin database: use imscp; delete from plugin where plugin_name = 'RoundcubePlugins';
- Remove the RoundcubePlugins plugin file: rm -r /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/RoundcubePlugins
- Trigger an i-MSCP reconfiguration (that will re-install Roundcube): perl /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-reconfigure -dnv
- Install the RoundcubePlugins plugin (last version from our plugin store)
I crashed my roundcube installation but with the above steps everything comes back in place.
Still, Roundcobe plugin is in plugin store for i-mscp ≥ 1.6.x Serie.
Is there a way to get roundcube plugin for i-mscp = 1.5.1 ?
ok. thank you.
Hi. I'm trying to install ownddns plugin in i-mscp 1.2.9 - fresh install on fresh instance of debian jessie with bind as master - and I'm receiving the following error:
"The OwnDDNS plugin version 0.0.4 is not compatible with your i-MSCP version."
I assume that being in the plugin repository and having no specs regarding compatibility it should work with 1.2.9 version. So the only reason might be that I'm doing something wrong.
Any guidance will be much appreciated. Thank you for your time.
Thank you so much! You've made my day!
"Update plugin" button did the magic and update roundcube plugin array. Than I've enabled managesieve filter set in roundcube interface, filter set that I didn't saw it was disabled. Than, filters starts working.
And Linux is not Windows. You don't need to reboot to check if config options changes are working.
I had a hunch but now is a sure fact
Thank you again!
Hi. I've made a fresh install on of i-MSCP 1.2.9 on a fresh instance of Debian Jessie following directions from https://github.com/i-MSCP/imsc…1.2.x/docs/Debian/INSTALL and getting release from https://github.com/i-MSCP/imscp/releases
I've added after install dovecot-sieve and dovecot-managesieved as instructed in http://wiki.i-mscp.net/doku.php?id=plugins:roundcubeplugins.
I've added reseller/customer and defined e-mail. I've checked and everything is functioning OK.
I've added Roundcube plugin and then I've modified /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/RoundcubePlugins/config.php changing 'managesieve_plugin' => 'no' into 'managesieve_plugin' => 'yes''. I've activated Roundcube plugin in i-MSCP panel.
Going in roundcube interface managesieve plugin is not present.
I've checked /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/webmail/config/config/config.inc.php and managesieve plugin is not present in plugins array.
I've added by hand and reboot computer.
Now managesieve is present in roundcube interface, but none of the filters I'm defining is functioning.
Is there something I'm doing wrong to make managesieve plugin function or is there a way to make it function? Thank you for your time.
superb! thank you