I would be very grateful for any possibility
Hello All and Nuxwin
I am looking for the possibilities to share the customers on several hard drives because my 1 hard drive is already full only I still have 3 hard drives, each with 2 terabytes. I hope you can help me there.
See here how my server currently looks like.Code
- root@ns314319:/var/www/imscp/engine/backup# df -h
- Dateisystem Größe Benutzt Verf. Verw% Eingehängt auf
- udev 16G 0 16G 0% /dev
- tmpfs 3,2G 18M 3,2G 1% /run
- /dev/sda3 20G 18G 310M 99% /
- tmpfs 16G 0 16G 0% /dev/shm
- tmpfs 5,0M 0 5,0M 0% /run/lock
- tmpfs 16G 0 16G 0% /sys/fs/cgroup
- /dev/sdc1 1,8T 77M 1,7T 1% /daten
- /dev/sdb1 1,8T 77M 1,7T 1% /backups
- /dev/sdd1 1,8T 77M 1,7T 1% /download
- /dev/sda2 487M 146M 312M 32% /boot
- /dev/sda4 1,8T 8,3G 1,7T 1% /var/www
- tmpfs 16G 0 16G 0% /var/chroot/InstantSSH/shared_jail/dev/shm
- tmpfs 16G 0 16G 0% /var/chroot/CronJobs/jail/dev/shm
This script will not work with version 5.0.1. It will not work
I'm still free, I hope the release comes when I'm not working.
The PHP team is glad to announce the third and last beta release of PHP 7.4: PHP 7.4.0beta4. This continues the PHP 7.4 release cycle, the rough outline of which is specified in the PHP Wiki.
For source downloads of PHP 7.4.0beta4 please visit the download page.
Please carefully test this version and report any issues found in the bug reporting system.
Please DO NOT use this version in production, it is an early test version.
For more information on the new features and other changes, you can read the NEWS file, or the UPGRADING file for a complete list of upgrading notes. These files can also be found in the release archive.
The next release would be RC 1, planned for September 5th.
Thank you for helping us make PHP better.
So I do not know what is with me again when I do it as described I get the following error message.