i-HMS ersetzt i-mscp? Weiter kostenfrei?

• you are surprised? ^^

You should know the answer on your second question.

I didn't removed it. Paypal stopped this feature.

The rewrite is still in progress.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• I didn't removed it. Paypal stopped this feature.

The rewrite is still in progress.

They stopped the feature yesterday?
    Cause it was working fine two days ago and now the project is gone?

I did a quick search, they actually did end it this october and the money will now be transfered back to everybody

Noch bis zum 8. November haben Moneypool-Initiatoren die Möglichkeit, übriges Geld aus den Sammeltöpfen zu ihrem Paypal-Guthaben hinzuzufügen. Ansonsten überweist Paypal die Beträge bis zum 15. November automatisch zurück.

Source: https://www.rnd.de/wirtschaft/…XRRFFGHCPYU7QLIBHDQA.html

Edited 2 times, last by BerndBonker: More information available now. ().

• I did a quick search, they actually did end it this october and the money will now be transfered back to everybody

Because you're thinking I'm a liar ?

So, to be clear:

I'm not a liar

The project is not died. Rewrite in progress and I don't care about those people which are not happy.

The fix for the letsencrypt will not come, because the problem is not on the plugin side it is a openssl version problem.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• A few questions about the topic Nuxwin

Who is developing on the new version? Only you alone? What does the roadmap look like? You will be a father soon, how do you find the time for such a project?

Even if it should be an OpenSSL issue, the plugins are based on it, so I already see this as part of the plugin maintenance.

I think it is crucial for many here whether they have to wait 6 weeks, months or 1-2 years for a new version.

Edited once, last by xister ().

• Da wir uns hier ja in der deutsche i-MSCP Ecke tummeln beginne ich mit meinen deutschen Formulierungen:

Ich denke, viele Hostingprovider mit im Produtivbetrieb genutzten i-MSCP Lösungen denken über Ihre eingesetzten Panel Lösungen nach. Deren Zukunft sowie den fortgeführten sicheren Betrieb wird auch ein Thema sein. Ein paar kostenpflichtige plugins haben für mich jetzt einige Jahre gutes Geld erwirtschaftet und ich persönlich würde das gerne fortführen. Meine Partner sieht das anders ;-)

Daher würde ich ein Statement vom CEO und Chef-Entwickler zu einer roadmap bzw. seiner Strategie begrüßen. Als verantwortungsvoller Unternehmer möchte ich auf auf keinen auf einen toten Gaul setzen. Ich habe für meine i-MSCP-Zukunftsentscheidung die Deadline Q1 2022 gesetzt und die POC Alternativen sind größtenteils erarbeitet. Vielen Dank für die Ideen, die ich hier in den 136 Posts finden konnte.

Soweit meine Gedanken zur einer (aus meiner Sicht noch möglichen) Zukunft mit i-MSCP

Hanjo

and now I will try it with my bad englisch - sorry for that - again for our international guests here in english:

I think a lot of hosting providers using i-MSCP in prod instances. Also they are thinking about their panel solutions future and the regarding continued secure operation. Therefore, I would also welcome a roadmap statement from the CEO and chief developer. As a responsible entrepreneur I don't want to ride a dead horse. My final deadline / i-MSCP decision will be in Q1 2022 and the POCs for i-MSCP alternatives are in progress and will be finished end of november. So I'm prepared.

just my thinking about the i-MSCP public relation and the community future

kindly regards

Hanjo

P.S. Nuxwin : I think you are not a liar, but a litte bit more transparent roadmap would be helpful for the community here.

Do it today, tomorrow it may be taxed or illegal...

Edited 2 times, last by bytewerk.net: some typing errors fixed. ().

• if those, who use i-MSCP commercially would put only 1% of the efforts they put into posting here, searching for alternatives, migration to another panels, to support the project, i-MSCP would thrive. i don't mean any money from your revenues, i really mean only the effort of migration, its huge amount of work = time = money. i don't see that as "responsible entrepreneur". when i-MSCP would be better supported, you all would profit from it even more.

• I think the forum support should be separated from the development staff, maybe a payable premium support could be offered.

If a project manager has to do both at the same time, it will delay further development because of answering too many (inappropriate) forum questions.

• Das ist immer das Problem, wenn ein gutes Projekt im Endeffekt von nur einer Person gemanaged wird. Es ist dann immer ein großes Risiko, wenn diese Person aus welchen Gründen auch immer aussteigt oder das Projekt vernachlässigt. Ich habe mit imscp viel über Serverwartung lernen dürfen und bin dankbar dafür. Nach mehreren Jahren Nutzung werde ich jetzt allerdings umsteigen, wahrscheinlich auf keyhelp. Das ist langfristig einfach sicherer.

i-MSCP 1.5.3 | Ubuntu 18.04