i-HMS ersetzt i-mscp? Weiter kostenfrei?

• Is there a timeline? How is the state of dev? 10,20,30 or 80%?

No state will be given. I don't like much the pressure you tend to make on our head.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Nuxwin

I had some spare time to have a look on some parts of I-MSCP. I tried to update the Roundcube webmail, added PHP8.0 to I-MSCP and removed support for Debian Jessie:

I could successfully install I-MSCP on Debian Buster with the latest maintenance branch on Github.

I am not sure, if I chose the correct way, as I-MSCP is a really huge project with many sub repositories (and branches), it is hard to find the right starting point.

• Hallo,

ich habe nun alle Server/Domains umgezogen und nutze demzufolge i-mscp nicht mehr. Da ich somit zukünftig selten bzw. überhaupt nicht mehr hier auftauchen werde, möchte ich die Möglichkeit nutzen und mich bei allen für den Support der letzten Jahre bedanken. Mir wurde viel geholfen und auch ich konnte dem ein oder anderen Hilfestellung geben. Danke auch an alle Entwickler, die dieses Projekt mit unterstützt haben.

Die Gründe für meinen Umzug habe ich in zurückliegenden Posts schon erläutert, mangelnde bis keine Kommunikation bei diesem Projekt schreckt ab. Es geht hier um sensible Serverthemen und da kann ich nicht planlos das nächste Jahr angehen.

Bleibt gesund und viel Erfolg weiterhin!

• Hello,

unfortunately I needed to make the same step like Bulli , at least for new customers and existing customers which have requirements/wishes to always have the newest PHP, MariaDB, etc. version .

I started with ispCP. After that died, I migrated to EasySCP. After that died, I migrated to I-MSCP. I know that Nuxwin says that this project is still going to have a bright future, unfortunately on a business level I need to take care of risks and the wishes from my customers, otherwise I'm going to lose some. And as many of you may know, the hosting business is a pretty hard thing.

I can fully understand that, running a big open source software project (including support etc.) for which you don't get payed (beside of donations, etc.) is surely challenging. Time and financial wise. As many of you might noticed, Nuxwin was online like 24/7 for years. Sometimes I thought that he must be a robot. :-D

I (personally) still love i-MSCP, this forum, it's supporters and Nuxwin! :-P

But, for my business I unfortunately need to move on. But there might be always a way back at some point in the future! :-)

Thank you very much for the great piece of software and the amazing time for years on this forum!

Edited once, last by 101host ().

• Nuxwin

I had some spare time to have a look on some parts of I-MSCP. I tried to update the Roundcube webmail, added PHP8.0 to I-MSCP and removed support for Debian Jessie:

I could successfully install I-MSCP on Debian Buster with the latest maintenance branch on Github.

I am not sure, if I chose the correct way, as I-MSCP is a really huge project with many sub repositories (and branches), it is hard to find the right starting point.

Great - thank you! Do you have experience with the upgrade process as well?

• Two panels I am aware of to be free and under development: ispconfig and keyhelp. But there are a lot more like aaPanel, Webmin and so on.