The created default e-mail addresses are forwarded to the customers e-mail. Is it possible to configure it the way that for example the abuse@ addres is forwarded to the resellers address or the administrators automatically while creating the customers account?
So there is no time table for the Buster valid version to launch? I think nevertheless I will wait because I've activated Postscreen manually and PanelRedirect I did by manually adding an Apache ReverseProxy so at the moment it works fine for me. Thank you for your replies.
Accidentally I've upgraded my server to Debina 10 Buster which isn't yet supported by i-mscp. I know, that was stupid but with the maintainance branch from github I got it running again (I had to install libdigest-md5-perl manually). Everything is up and fine again except the plugins. I would need Postscreen, Spamassassin and PanelRedirect. I got Postscreen running by changing some "WEB_MAIL_CLIENT_PACKAGES" manually, set the action in the DB to "toenable" an run the imscp-rqst-mngr. But then I can't access any of the i-mscp gui pages. Any idea what I could do (except punishing myself for being that careless)? Waiting for the official release of a Buster-supporting version?
I have a question using php-fpm. I have problems with some wordpress installations sending spam, so I want to activate mail.log in php.ini. I removed the comment ; at the beginning of the line and configured mail.log in php.ini like that
in all 3 php.ini files (/etc/php5/cgi cli fpm) and restarted php-fpm - no success. My phpmail.log keeps empty.
How can I activate this logging?
CalDAV support is now integrated in kolab-roundcube-plugins which are already used in i-mscp (https://github.com/babelmcs/kolab-roundcube-plugins). Roundcube would just need to be updated to version 1.0 and new kolab plugins installed. Is this planned in next future? I tried to do this manually on one of my servers and it workes...
Does anybody have experience of changing from courier to dovecot on a running system with active virtual mailboxes?
So please add this information to the wiki, because that was the way i went to go. And please don't change apples with pears. I don't mind about being blamed, but I mind about unfriendly people as you seem to be (to me in this posting). I never asked for a linux teacher, I asked for support for I-MSCP and nothing else.
Sorry for writing this and sorry for wasting your time, but typing "search the forum" or something like that would have wasted less. Thanks for your great work, I will klick on the donate button in your signature. That's all I wanted to say.
Slow down, there is no reason to offend anybody here who asks questions that have not been answered and searched for a way to make the system work correctly again. Thank you for your last posting, it was the first constructive and helpful answer. If sometime social manners will be available at Amazon, I will tell you.
For everybody having the same problem, here is my solution:
after running imscp-rqst-mngr on a shell I got the following outputCode
- /var/www/imscp/engine # ./imscp-rqst-mngr
- Processing type Plugin.
- Processing 2, SpamAssassin, toenable. (1 of 1: remaining 0)
- [FATAL ERROR]
- iMSCP::Debug::__ANON__: Can't locate iMSCP/Templator.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
- /var/www/imscp/engine /var/www/imscp/engine/PerlLib
- /var/www/imscp/engine/PerlVendor /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2
- /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.14
- /usr/share/perl/5.14 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at
- /var/www/imscp/engine/Plugins/SpamAssassin.pm line 699, <GEN65> line 1.
- iMSCP::Debug::END: Exit code: 2
I started to search for Templator.pm in my backup files of 1.1.0-rc4.7 and found it in /var/www/imscp/engine/PerlLib/iMSCP/
I copied it to my working directory and set the plugin_status of SpamAssassin in imscp/plugin table to "disabled". Then activating worked in the GUI and all services are working perfectly.
EDIT by Nuxwin: All this should be put in a noobs museum but not followed.
Another hint for Postscreen-plugin: After upgrading all postscreen settings in postfix main.cf were empty -> no mails. Deactivating and reactivating the plugin in the GUI changed my main.cf to a working config.