Can't activate Letsencrypt Cert for Panel

• I just tried to activate the letsencrypt Cert for thePanel through the plugin.

I got the follwing message:

Code
    1. Es konnte kein Zertifikat für die Dienste aktiviert werden. Zuerst muss SSL aktiviert werden, bitte führen Sie das Setup `imscp-reconfigure -dar panel_ssl' von der Kommandozeile aus. Das selbstsignierte Zertifikat ist ausreichend, es wird durch ein Let’s Encrypt Zertifikat ersetzt.

so I runed the reconfiguration job "imscp-reconfigure -dar panel_ssl" without any error, but I still get the same error when I try to activate the letsencrypt cert.
    Why?

• Hello @gpeter73

Do you use the PanelRedirect Plugin?

Please provide us more informations, regards to our Reporting rules - Reminder

BTW: Moved your thread to the "Plugins Support" section.

Best regards.

Support Infos: I-MSCP Version: 1.5.x / Distro: Debian Stretch / PHP: 7.1.27 - FPM / I-MSCP Plugins: Let´s Encrypt + PHPSwitcher (latest Versions)

• Hello,

Can you please give us the output of following command:

Shell-Script
    1. cat /etc/imscp/imscp.conf | grep SSL_ENABLED

Best regards.

Support Infos: I-MSCP Version: 1.5.x / Distro: Debian Stretch / PHP: 7.1.27 - FPM / I-MSCP Plugins: Let´s Encrypt + PHPSwitcher (latest Versions)

• Do you enable SSL for panel lat Settings menu? (Settings / Other Settings)

i-MSCP 1.5.3
    Plugins (latest version): ClamAV, CronJobs, DomainAutoApproval, LetsEncrypt, OpenDKIM, PanelRedirect, PhpSwitcher, PolicydSPF, Postgrey, RecaptchaPMA, RoundcubePlugins, SpamAssasin, WHMCS

• # cat /etc/imscp/imscp.conf | grep SSL_ENABLED
    PANEL_SSL_ENABLED = yes
    SERVICES_SSL_ENABLED = no

Hello,

Can you please give us the output of following command:

Shell-Script
    1. cat /etc/imscp/imscp.conf | grep SSL_ENABLED

Best regards.

• I got just the question if I have Certificate or not. I choose the option that I don't have an Certificate.

Also, when using the reinstall option, did you configure that you want to use self-signed certificates?

Also tried.

Do you enable SSL for panel lat Settings menu? (Settings / Other Settings)

• Good evening all,

There is a bug in current version which is fixed in my working copy at home. To be more clear, there is a missing test on target (services). Workaround for now is to enable SSL for the services first.

Next version of letsencrypt plugin will be released on 19th.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206