Can't open Admin/Reseller Panel

• From time to time, I've the problem that I can't open the Webinterface.
    In the last time I can solve the problem with a reinstallation. But this is not the best way ;)

When I try to open the index.php directly, I receive the following error.

[ssw01:/var/www/imscp/gui/public ] $ php index.php
    PHP Warning: require(imscp-lib.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/imscp/gui/public/index.php on line 38
    PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'imscp-lib.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/imscp/gui/public/index.php on line 38

Can somebody help me, or know why the problem occurred.

The problem occurrs yesterday and I add only a additional customer/domain on the server.

Cheers,
    Steffen

• Goover - you're very helpful...

@steffen:
    at least the include path seems not to be correct.

Should rather be something like
    .:/var/www/imscp/gui/library/:/usr/share/php
    (for ispcp).

So the exact problem should be found. Either with php (mod, fcgid or fastcgi) or something different...

Really strange is that you seem to be able to login after the installation....

/J

Edited once, last by joximu ().

• Ok I add this line to the cgi and cli php.ini file. Now I receive the following error message.

[ssw01:/var/www/imscp/gui/public ] $ php index.php
    PHP Notice: Undefined index: REMOTE_ADDR in /var/www/imscp/gui/library/iMSCP/Authentication/Bruteforce.php on line 129

Notice: Undefined index: REMOTE_ADDR in /var/www/imscp/gui/library/iMSCP/Authentication/Bruteforce.php on line 129
    An error occured. Please contact your administrator or reseller

Edited once, last by steffen.unland ().

• What are you doing?
    You are testing the GUI with the CLI?
    The REMOTE_ADDRESS will not come with the CLI. That's the error you see.

Enable the display_errors in the master php.ini and check everything with your browser.

• Of course, but when I try to open the GUI with my browser, I receive a empty page ;)

So how can I test it? The CLI check is for me a normal debug step...

What are you doing?
    You are testing the GUI with the CLI?
    The REMOTE_ADDRESS will not come with the CLI. That's the error you see.

Enable the display_errors in the master php.ini and check everything with your browser.

• I wanted to install AccountLab Plus and I installed the required dependencies and and the result is a blank page and i enabled error message in php.ini. The result is the same as here. How can I fix the problem?

Error

Warning: require(imscp-lib.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/imscp/gui/public/index.php on line 38 Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'imscp-lib.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/imscp/gui/public/index.php on line 38

imscp-lib.php exists.

Here are the dependencies:

• allow_url_fopen must be set to On in your php.ini
    • cURL is needed for: Whois, Account Creation, Domain Registration and some Payment Methods
    • mhash is needed for Authorize.net
    • iconv and mbstring is needed for non utf-8 characters, specially if you use non-english languages
    • OpenSSL is needed for OpenSRS
    • GD2 and FreeType is needed for Reports

I'm a little desperate.

Thank you for help.

Edited once, last by Paderman ().

• Thanks for the quick reply.

Did you change the path variables?

No, I didn't.

Then the existings path seems not ok.

Where can I find or how to correct this?

Thank you.