RoundcubePlugins

• @mrpink

Good to know. Thank for your time ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• *shrug*
    Logged in today, Filter Tab is there ... maybe some changes came delayed?

Anyhow - another satisfied customer :)

• @mrpink

Can you also test that the imscp_panel service is restarted correctly on roundcube plugin installation/reconfiguration? According the last @SheepControl answer, I only see this as possible problem (opcache).

• @mrpink

Normally, that is done here: https://github.com/i-MSCP/plugins/blob/e0e2dda12c978ac2ad004d36390f794e50105856/incubator/RoundcubePlugins/backend/RoundcubePlugins.pm#L188

I think you must only check the reconfiguration (change) case. E.g when plugin is already activated and user change conffile and then push plugin list update button.

• @Nuxwin

Yes it's working. I was 99% sure, but I still made a test.

The syslog entry after Update Plugins:

• Hi,

is it possible to activate the default sieve script for all users (so they dont have to open the "filter" page in roundcube)?

I tried to set it:

Code: /etc/dovecot/conf.d/90-sieve.conf
    1. sieve_default = /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/RoundcubePlugins/config-templates/managesieve/imscp_default.sieve

I also copied the content to /var/lib/dovecot/sieve/default.sieve (which is the default location) and made a run sievec. But booth did not work.. (i restarted dovecot)

I dont know where to look for a debug message for sive..

• That is a bad idea, because if somebody wants to use POP3 and all SPAM mails are then in the Spam/Junk Folder, he will never see the false positives and possibly miss some urgent mails.

If he deliberately changes the option in Roundcube, then he hopefully knows that, because he made the activation.

• Thats right..

But who is using only pop3 can deactivate it. I think that is definitly the minority. For sure i have to announce it :)

Nevertheless is it possible?

• That is not working, because the i-MSCP dovecot.conf file does not include the /etc/dovecot/conf.d/ directory.

If you want to configure it, then add the line with sieve_default after the sieve line in dovecot.conf.

• Create the sieve directory mkdir /etc/dovecot/sieve
    • Create the sieve filter file with your rules: /etc/dovecot/sieve/default.sieve
    • Compile the file: sievec /etc/dovecot/sieve/default.sieve
    • Change the owner: chown -R vmail.mail /etc/dovecot/sieve
    • Restart dovecot service dovecot restart

But pay attention, that after each i-MSCP update your changes in the dovecot.conf are gone.

Maybe I will integrate this in one of the next versions of the plugin, where is it possible to choose if you want to use it or not.