RoundcubePlugins

• Fixed that the RoundcubePlugins didn't load the managesieve plugin

Code
    1. cp /var/cache/imscp/packages/vendor/imscp/roundcube/src/plugins /managesieve /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/webmail/plugins/ -R

This command did the trick for me @VirtualCed

Isn't there a space unwanted in this line ?

Shouldn't it be

Shell-Script
    1. cp /var/cache/imscp/packages/vendor/imscp/roundcube/src/plugins/managesieve /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/webmail/plugins/ -R
  • @Levitas

You're really crazy... I'm wondering what you're able to do with your server when I see such a command... The plugin interface is not here for nothing...

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Version 1.2.2 has been released in plugin store.

CHANGELOG

• Fixed: imscp_panel service must be restarted to force flush of any opcode cache
  • Version 1.2.3 has been released in plugin store. Version compatible with i-MSCP >= 1.2.3

CHANGELOG

• Fixed: Database username is not escaped in password changer configuration file
    • Fixed: Do not restart imscp_panel service when running in setup mode
    • Fixed: Missing database port in password changer configuration file
    • Fixed: Wrong check for managesieve plugin tasks
    • Fixed #IP-1390: Password is not escaped in roundcube plugins imscp_password_changer conffile
  • Thanks @Ninos

I mounted the new plugin panel in Debian 1.2.9 Jessie, but I put a simple rule to move mail to the spam folder and the filter is not working.
    I do not know where to see that no error checks, I think this is all right and the filter is correct and running

Dovecot makes delivery directly

Thanks

• you mean the sieve-filter? If yes, you must enable it in the plugins configuration file.