RoundcubePlugins

• Thanks @Ninos .....

But I have activate in config.php

// This plugin only works with po server dovecot.
    'managesieve_plugin' => 'yes', // YES to enable (default), NO to disable

But completely ignores

Thanks

Files

• filtro.jpg

(53.79 kB, downloaded 10 times, last: )
  • Have you then updated your plugin list in panel to reconfigure your plugin?

• Yes, I had an earlier version of all plugins, and have updated all.
    Clamav, and Panelredirect not changed continues with previous version, now working with this version

Files

• plugins.jpg

(89.48 kB, downloaded 10 times, last: )
  • Plugins Spamassasing if working properly, denying the addresses on their blacklist

The error that the other server returned was:
    550 5.7.1 Blocked by SpamAssassin

• Sorry folks ... relocate a new post about an issue, even managesieve does not work, if any of you can confirm its successful operation on

Debian Jessie
    1.2.9 Imscp
    Plugin Version 1.2.3

Thanks for the help ... where they no longer look or check more

• I don't have a Jessie test system at the moment. But last time when I tested it, it was working.

If you want, sent me your Teamviever ID and Password via PM and I'll have a look.

• Ok, the problem is fixed. There were two things what I had to change:

• The config.php file of the RoundcubePlugins plugin was changed, but the changes were not made visible for the system by pushing the Update Plugins button on the Plugin Management page.
    • The managesieve filter set was disabled at the mail user account.
      I enabled it via Settings -> Filters -> managesieve on the bottom clicked on the settings button and than on Enable/Disable.

If a Filter Set or Filter Rule is disabled then it will be shown as grey. When it is enabled, then it will be shown as black.

• Running Debian Jessie
    1.3.x I-MSCP
    Plugin Version 1.2.3

- dovecot-managesieved is up and running
    - Changed plugins/RoundcubePlugins/config.php managesieve to yes
    - Manually edited /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/webmail/config/config.inc.php and added managesieve plugin
    (Disabled and re-enabled the plugin in i-mscp panel as stated somewhere, but would not do stuff.)

But still, not even a filter tab in roundcube, no errors or log entries (that I found)

Anybody know where I can look for further clues?

• Read point 1 above your post:

The config.php file of the RoundcubePlugins plugin was changed, but the changes were not made visible for the system by pushing the Update Plugins button on the Plugin Management page.

- Manually edited /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/webmail/config/config.inc.php and added managesieve plugin

That is not necessary if you do it in the right way. And by the way, after an update your changes will be lost.