i-MSCP Mailgraph plugin

• BeNe

Code
    1. Can't locate RRDs.pm

the librrd will be installed with the mailgraph package. If you start the installation of the plugin and the mailgraph isn't installed the installation of the plugin will stop and show you the message.
    So the plugin do his job fine. But if someone delete librdd manually it isn't our job to check this.
    I'm using the plugin and it works fine on every server where i use it.

• Hello bro;

Seem not :P Read his last answer. I've not tested it since a while with Git Master so I cannot talk. Don't even know if the released version still work with Git Master or if the good choice is the one from incubator ATM.

About the select box problem, I'll fix that ASAP. I'm currently working on the last ticket (plugin version not updated). Now about his problem, it's another story. You are the expert for plugins Thecry so I let you manage.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

Ok... I will check it this evening on a fresh installation.

I did it ;) But my current version (GIT MASTER 2014-01-26) is not compatible - so i wait for it.

Code
    1. Your i-MSCP version is not compatible with this plugin. Try with a newer version.

The link to the "visit plugin website" is linked to the i-mscp.net site and not to the real mailgraph plugin site.

All in all - i like the Plugins very much. It makes it a more powerful Panel.
    Great job!

Edited once, last by BeNe ().

• Laurent is working on the plugin API. After this update 0.2.4 i will test my changes and upload the new version.
    The URL allways links to i-MSCP.net . This plugin was created by us and not by the Dev's of the mailgraph.

• Hello ;

The major problem here is that we are in RC state which mean that the plugin API is subject to some reviews and changes. Once that the 1.1.0 version will be released (this week normally), we will take care about the backward compatibility (eg, a change in i-MSCP core code should stay compatible with released plugins even is sometime, it's hard to do any change without breaking anything). A good example is the Wordpress project which is full of comment and workaround to provide such backward compatibility... Most time, this lead to a mess..

About the plugins more generally, a better repository will be created ASAP. This repository will provide new and old releases with needed links and so on.

• Maybe i´m missunderstood.

The Link "visit plugin site" for Spamassassin for example is set to --> http://wiki.i-mscp.net/doku.php?id=plugins:spamassassin
    The Link for Roundcube is set to --> http://wiki.i-mscp.net/doku.php?id=plugins:roundcubeplugins
    But the "visit plugin site" for mailgraph is linked to i-mscp.net. That what i´m talking about.

This was also my main problem to get the plugin running the first time.
    I cloned the git plugins and moved it to plugins directory, go to the webinterface and refresh.

All good so far. No if you want to install a plugin - there is no "Info" or "Readme" on this page to get some more info´s about the plugin and the needed packages.
    And now ? Does the plugin install all needed packages ist self ? Are there some extra packages needed ?
    You don´t now and try to click on Install and get an error about the rrd (because the mailgraph is not installed). On the Roundcube Plugins it was a way better.
    If no managesieve packages were installed you get the info in a popup and can fire up apt-get.

This time to get more information you need to search around github or on the filesystem for a Readme.md in the plugins. That´s what i mean with not user friendly.

Don´t get me wrong, these plugins are wonderfull. Also i respect your hard work, really!
    I am for my part know how to use them now but what about the rest of the community ?

Don´t know how you all think about.
    Only my 2 cent.

// EDIT
    Nuxwin was faster ;) Thanks for all man!

Edited once, last by BeNe ().

• Maybe i´m missunderstood.

The Link "visit plugin site" for Spamassassin for example is set to --> http://wiki.i-mscp.net/doku.php?id=plugins:spamassassin
    The Link for Roundcube is set to --> http://wiki.i-mscp.net/doku.php?id=plugins:roundcubeplugins
    But the "visit plugin site" for mailgraph is linked to i-mscp.net. That what i´m talking about.

Ahhhh Ok... You are right...
    I will change the link in the next version:
    http://wiki.i-mscp.net/doku.php?id=plugins:mailgraph

• Re;

Should be fixed in last Git Master. See https://github.com/i-MSCP/imsc…e707c33eeb8c10f0e169bf96b

Tested Mailgraph plugin from incubator. All goes fine with last Git Master.

Thank you for using i-MSCP

Commit include:

• Fixed #1002: Defect - Plugin Version does not change on update
    • Fixed: Plugin interface must always show the last plugin available version
    • Fixed: Bulk action must not be a valid option (Plugin interface)
    • Fixed: When a new plugin version is available, the plugin must be updated and not only enabled
    • Updated: Plugin API to version 0.2.4

Note: On commit log, ticket number is wrong (1000 instead of 1002). This was a mistake from my side... :rolleyes:

• Hello guys,
    I installed your plugin and i have a little problem. If I read correctly (when correctly set in config.php) the plugin should automatically create a cronjob in order to generate the graphs.
    In my situation the cronjob is not created.

I also tried to run the imscp-rqst-mgr and also the imscp-setup script but nothing changes.

It's a basic standard wheezy setup with nothing special installed.
    What can I do in order to help you ?

Thank you a lot.