i-MSCP Mailgraph plugin

• Dear community ;

It's with great pleasure that we announce the immediate availability of the i-MSCP Mailgraph plugin v0.0.1. This plugin provides many statistical graphics for SMTP traffic (Postfix and Sendmail).

You can download the Mailgraph plugin from our plugin repository.

To learn how to install this plugin, you can read our documentation located at http://wiki.i-mscp.net/doku.php?id=plugins:management.

Thank you to Sascha Bay (TheCry) which is the author of this plugin.

Screenshot

Mailgraph.jpeg

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Awesome! Thank you Sascha Bay (TheCry) and the i-MSCP project!

• Hello,

thank you for your service! Its awesome!!!

How i about the Plugin? Owerwrite the files?

Greetings

• Hello;

No... Our Plugin API allow to hook in i-MSCP without changing the core files. Installation is fully automated and no manual changes are needed.

Also the plugins are kept in place when you are updating to a newer i-MSCP version ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• This looks quite like the munin graphs I have running on my server. Based on the screenshot, it is server wide statistics right?

What I could like, would be showing these graphs to customers filtered by their domains. But I guess this would be a real PITA.

Especially the number of dropped emails / e.g. SPAM would be great to show customers how much stuff is filtered away from their mailboxes...

• Hello,
    Once I added this plugin gave me the following error

Code
    1. An unexpected error occurred:
    2. Modules::Plugin::_executePlugin: Can't locate RRDs.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /var/www/imscp/engine/PerlVendor /var/www/imscp/engine/PerlLib /var/www/imscp/engine /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.14 /usr/share/perl/5.14 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at /var/www/imscp/engine/Plugins/Mailgraph.pm line 36, <$fh> line 728.
    3. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /var/www/imscp/engine/Plugins/Mailgraph.pm line 36, <$fh> line 728.
    4. Compilation failed in require at /var/www/imscp/engine/PerlLib/Modules/Plugin.pm line 242, <$fh> line 728.

OpEn YouR mINd , OpeN YouR SourcE cOdE

• Hey,

i tried to install the current version (0.02) but nothing happens if i click on "activate". Getting just an empty site.
    Using the latest RC.