Upgrade to Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

• Hello everybody,

I know the latest version of Ubuntu LTS has just been released and I was wondering when an upgrade to this version will be possible from 18.04 running the latest i-mscp 1.5.3 without breaking the systems.

Thanks

• We all have to face the fact that i-MSCP is quite dead & buried. There will be no rewrite/update/new version. I already switched most of my servers to KeyHelp, i suggest you all do the same.

R.I.P. i-MSCP, you were great.

• <3 i-MSCP but it would be unwise imho to keep using software with outdated dependencies.

I'd love to witness (and help with) the i-MSCP reboot if/when it happens. We all know Nuxwin has full-time paid work and we can all understand it's important to make a living.

Please let's stay in touch and make the community 'hibernate', so when our leader awakens his open source heart (and we're ready to support him), we can continue :)

• I think the problem is (and the problem with i-MSCP developing) Nuxwin try to (re)develop this system "alone". This should be a community project with 4-5 lead developers and more contributer developers... What I see i-MSCP dying slowly beacuse lot of good developer (who tried to contriubte this project) will going to find another hosting panel software.

<3 i-MSCP but it would be unwise imho to keep using software with outdated dependencies.

I'd love to witness (and help with) the i-MSCP reboot if/when it happens. We all know Nuxwin has full-time paid work and we can all understand it's important to make a living.

Please let's stay in touch and make the community 'hibernate', so when our leader awakens his open source heart (and we're ready to support him), we can continue :)