SpamAssassin Update v2.0.1 to 2.1.0

• In Nov'18 (Thread IP-1808) an SpamAssassin Update was "announced" for the soon available SpamAssassin Plugin in Version 2.1.0.

I still run SpamAssassin 2.0.1, flooding my logfile with spamd[23783]: auto-whitelist: sql-based get_addr_entry ... none: SQL error: Unknown column 'last_hit' in 'order clause'

So my Question: Does it make more sense to alter my database manually or should I wait for the release 2.1.0 ?

• Hey, what was the solution on this? I'm using plugin version Version 2.0.1 and still god the error.

PS: Sorry,. some links like youtrack are not working anymore...

Thanks!

• Hello

The colleague is asking you for information on how to carry out a process... if you have nothing to contribute on this matter...

you can put your comments in other threads where they will be well received.

We all know about your opinion

Cheers

kurgans

• Just to complete this thread - Delta04 already knows:

it seems you have to alter your DB - execute this query in the db (cli, phpmyadmin or whatever) - if you have default names it should be this:

Code
    1. ALTER TABLE `imscp_spamassassin`.`awl` ADD `last_hit` TIMESTAMP NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP