I has install phpswitcher and want install php7.1
But I got error.
- checking for xml2-config path...
- /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/PhpSwitcher/PhpCompiler/Makefile:368: recipe for target 'configure-7.1-stamp' failed
- [ERROR] main: An unexpected error occurred: An error occurred while executing the install MAKE(1) target for php-7.1.11: aclocal: warning: autoconf input should be named 'configure.ac', not 'configure.in'
- ../configure: line 5383: test: too many arguments
- configure: error: xml2-config not found. Please check your libxml2 installation.
- make: *** [configure-7.1-stamp] Error 1
I also check my system about libxml2-dev
- root@web1:/var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/PhpSwitcher/PhpCompiler# apt-get install libxml2-dev
- Reading package lists... Done
- Building dependency tree
- Reading state information... Done
- libxml2-dev is already the newest version (2.9.9+dfsg-1+0~20190828.2+debian9~1.gbp28a022).
- 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
I has installed it. How to fix it?
My system is debian 9.9 and install imscp 1.5.3-2018120800 version.