- The following packages will be REMOVED:
- 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 2 not upgraded.
- 1 not fully installed or removed.
- After this operation, 11.3 kB disk space will be freed.
- (Reading database ... 71842 files and directories currently installed.)
- Removing imscp-psw-php7.0-runtime-dependencies (1.0) ...
- [ERROR] main: An error occurred while installing PHP 7.0 runtime dependency package: Unmet dependencies.
then re-run for 7.0 only and registers right up
- perl /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/PhpSwitcher/PhpCompiler/php_compiler.pl --register 7.0
- [INFO] Registering PHP versions in the PhpSwitcher plugin...
- [INFO] Registering the compiled PHP 7.0 version with data:
- - PEAR directory path : /opt/phpswitcher/static/php7.0/share/pear
- - FastCGI binary path : /opt/phpswitcher/static/php7.0/bin/php-cgi
- - FPM binary path : /opt/phpswitcher/static/php7.0/sbin/psw7.0-fpm
- - FPM configuration file path : /opt/phpswitcher/static/php7.0/etc/php-fpm.conf
- - FPM pool directory path : /opt/phpswitcher/static/php7.0/etc/php-fpm.d
- [DONE] PHP versions scheduled for registration in the PhpSwitcher plugin:
- - PHP 7.0 (Compiled)
- [INFO] Processing of PHP versions in progress. Please be patient...
- [DONE] PHP versions were processed.
both systems worked fine just re-executed
doesn't make any sense - expect my configs are messed up..
but appears to work...