Posts by viper_iii

    getting closer..

    installed the default page plugin and now when using IP address it does show server default page..

    I can technically edit the


    I was not able to find but one of the plugins...
    but this will work and is what I was looking for!

    depends on what I'm doing ..
    its a purely development box and I access it multiple ways.. however if something gets redirected to this box and the site doesn't exist I don't want it loading site - 0 just because its first in the list...

    instead I want to choose which site is default...
    will check those plugins and see...
    Neither plugin is what I want..

    simply need to tell apache which site is the default when the name doesn't exist in dns or if the page was loaded by IP address only.
    server apache docroot default if no domain is found?

    where would I set that?

    I also hit the same error - then after install was complete all php still at php 5.4
    same thing just removed the line and re-ran the install and all appeared succesful however sites still reporting Php5.4.41-0+deb7u1

    watched a few sites and checked the version they were detecting and no change.

    how do you regenerate config files?
    ran the installer again just to check and that had no effect either...

    Debian 7.8
    I-mscp 1.2.9


    update - used the information from the link
    Debian 7 php 5.5 upgrade from php 5.4
    however no go - just reloads 5.4 I found..

    using this:…7-07-1-fix-gpg-key-error/
    was able to get it installed..

    only trick was the dotdeb key had to use secondary method..

    1. wget sudo apt-key add dotdeb.gpg

    then re-install from original link...

    1. apt-get update && apt-get -y install php-pear php5 php5-cgi php5-cli php5-common php5-curl php5-dev php5-fpm php5-gd php5-geoip php5-imagick php5-imap php5-intl php5-mcrypt php5-memcache php5-mysql php5-odbc php5-pspell php5-recode php5-redis php5-snmp php5-sqlite php5-tidy php5-xmlrpc php5-xsl
    2. apt-get autoremove && apt-get autoclean

    Installs 5.5.26 it appears...

    and shows it working in all sites - no errors...

    might have purchased phpswitcher - if I could figure out how to purchase it...
    there is pretty much no information about how to purchase...

    After upgrading to 1.2.0 my default site seems to have changed..

    instead of displaying hosting account 1 it is now displaying hosting account 2
    both accounts work properly when using their correct dns names..

    however http://serverpublicip and I get the wrong site - would prefer to have Cust1 site in there so there isn't confusion..

    Currently using external dns so is a little odd when I have to edit records on the registrar to get aim'd correctly but works for my needs...

    either way want

    http://publicip to resolve to domain-A works without issue... however IP is currently since 1.2.0 now going to DomainB for some reason.