Debian 10 (Buster)

• Not so important, wanted you to know, don't know if it's a bug or a feature

Read the various errata files in the doc directory ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Just testing out Debian 10 support and noticed when attempting to install any plugin i get the following error

Code
    1. An unexpected error occurred
    2. An exception has been thrown in file /var/www/imscp/gui/src/Plugin/Validate/PluginArchive.php at line 251:
    3. Argument 1 passed to iMSCP\Plugin\Validate\PluginArchive::_getPluginInfoFromString() must be of the type string, null given, called in /var/www/imscp/gui/src/Plugin/Validate/PluginArchive.php on line 442

I know it's not production ready, just thought I would add this to this thread.

• Just testing out Debian 10 support and noticed when attempting to install any plugin i get the following error

Code
    1. An unexpected error occurred
    2. An exception has been thrown in file /var/www/imscp/gui/src/Plugin/Validate/PluginArchive.php at line 251:
    3. Argument 1 passed to iMSCP\Plugin\Validate\PluginArchive::_getPluginInfoFromString() must be of the type string, null given, called in /var/www/imscp/gui/src/Plugin/Validate/PluginArchive.php on line 442

I know it's not production ready, just thought I would add this to this thread.

Hi,

any news on this issue? Looks like i-mscp is expecting a type of string instead of null. Something we can fix? This is blocking me from testing the plugins with the latest version.

Br

Mr.X

• This issue has been fixed lately in our git repository...

• Salut Nuxwin,

This issue has been fixed lately in our git repository...

I cloned from git today on the 1.5.3-maintenance branch and still see this error.

Br

Mr.X

• Which plugin did you tried to upload?

• I'll check and fix. Thank for the report.

• The updated git worked for me i was able to install letsencrypt without an issue. When i went to install spam assassin first i got an error about not being able to find webmail_packages in /etc/imscp/imscp.conf. Easy enough to fix just added that from a back up i had that showed it. After that i get an error about

Code
    1. Plugin::SpamAssassin::_enableRoundcubePlugins: Couldn't find Roundcube configuration file
  • The updated git worked for me i was able to install letsencrypt without an issue. When i went to install spam assassin first i got an error about not being able to find webmail_packages in /etc/imscp/imscp.conf. Easy enough to fix just added that from a back up i had that showed it. After that i get an error about

Adding the package name back in the imscp.conf configuration file is OF COURSE not sufficient. You need make sure that Roundcube is effectively installed. Please, rerun the i-MSCP installer as follow: perl imscp-autoinstall -dr webmail_client_packages and when asked for the webmails to install, select roundcube...

Please don't forget, the git version can have bugs...