Debian 10 (Buster)

• I'm on a test vm... just for this new version....

At least it looks much better now :-)

After this try - I'll revert the vom back to the vanilla status and try again :-)

I think it's a good time to test the main program while you're working on plugins - afterwards the bugs have to be fixed and hopefully we're getting nearer a release!

• Any help is welcome of course. Thanks ;) And if you're able to investigate and fix a bug, don't hesitate ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Ok - here we are with the "Your SSL certificate chain for the control panel is missing or invalid."

I've been warned...

• Ok - here we are with the "Your SSL certificate chain for the control panel is missing or invalid."

I've been warned...

pkill -KILL -f imscp-autoinstall from another console ;)

pkill -KILL -f imscp-autoinstall from another console ;)

Can I exchange this answer for the answer how to fix this... ?? 8)

• Can I exchange this answer for the answer how to fix this... ?? 8)

No because I'm eating.... The fix will be soon available in the repository.

• Thank you Nuxwin for your amazing work!

i'm installing imscp in debian 10, and i've experienced the same problem described here (no packages autoinstall, etc).

With your latest changes the installation works flawlessy, but i'm unable to login.

The login page is presented but, after post, i get a graphical error message containing "An unexpected error occurred", nothing more.

no error is being logged in /var/log/imscp or in nginx log.

• The login page is presented but, after post, i get a graphical error message containing "An unexpected error occurred", nothing more.

no error is being logged in /var/log/imscp or in nginx log.

You need enable the debug mode to see the real exception message. In your /etc/imscp/imscp.conf, you need change the value of the DEBUG parameter to 1. But, I think I've already fixed the issue. Pull latest changes and rerun the imscp-autoinstall script.

See latest commits: https://github.com/i-MSCP/imscp/commits/1.5.3-maintenance

BTW: Some works are still in progress ;)

• Thank you Nuxwin for your prompt reply.

i'm already at the last commit (yes, were installing while you were pushing) :)

Setting debug to 1 allow me to login, and setting it to 0.. keeps working!

Maybe some caching issue? Before tried to login while the Exception class bug exists..

So far so good, i'll test basic functionality.

By the way, why you have removed the ability to use special chars in admin password?

I'm a long date user, started with 1.1.13 on 2014; never had a problem with special chars in the password field.

Not so important, wanted you to know, don't know if it's a bug or a feature ;)