It installs fine, Most plugins wont install. Options like editing a domain and adding backup is missing and support ticket isn't working.
Any word on when the plugins fix will be released on the maintenance branch debian 10 has already been out for over 6 months but can't use it as plugins wont install.
Just to keep everything in one config I'll post this here. Just some things I've noticed that are not functioning in the Debian 10 support as of yet.
1) The support tab gives an error
2) No matter reinstall, reconfigure can not get spamassassin plugin to install. Gives error about roundcube config missing. Comparing to a debian 9 with stable release imscp the /etc/imscp/roundcube and /etc/imscp/rainloop directories are missing in debian 10.
3) During install enabled backup features for clients and panel still shows backups disabled.
4) Creating an email foward seems to fail with account already exists. But you can create it with normal and forward and it will create fine.
5) Cron jobs plugin fails with error invalid plugin archive. the build plugin info field is missing
Will continue to test and see if I find any other issues.
The updated git worked for me i was able to install letsencrypt without an issue. When i went to install spam assassin first i got an error about not being able to find webmail_packages in /etc/imscp/imscp.conf. Easy enough to fix just added that from a back up i had that showed it. After that i get an error about
Just testing out Debian 10 support and noticed when attempting to install any plugin i get the following errorCode
- An unexpected error occurred
- An exception has been thrown in file /var/www/imscp/gui/src/Plugin/Validate/PluginArchive.php at line 251:
- Argument 1 passed to iMSCP\Plugin\Validate\PluginArchive::_getPluginInfoFromString() must be of the type string, null given, called in /var/www/imscp/gui/src/Plugin/Validate/PluginArchive.php on line 442
I know it's not production ready, just thought I would add this to this thread.
OS: Debian 9.5
Currently having a problem creating new accounts, or making changes to existing accounts like creating subdomains or removing subdomains. I get the following error:
[Wed Oct 31 16:19:55 2018] [error] Servers::named::bind::_compileZone: Couldn't compile the domain.com zone: Unknown error
Was doing some testing and playing on my new setup. Created a support ticket under a domain account to test how the ticket system works. When logged in as admin it says no open tickets under support. When logged in as a reseller i get a warning that says Array and when you click on support it just goes back to the general overview page. This happens on two different servers. See attached images
I know im messed up tonight but im in the process of reinstalling a server from scratch old setup was using debian wheezy and virtualmin/webmin new setup is debian stretch and i-mscp and im trying to get the nameservers set correctly
so far my setup is as follows
domain one - csnode.com
ns1.csnode.com - 22.214.171.124
ns2.csnode.com - 126.96.36.199
both have been properly setup at godaddy for the domain and domain csnode.com is set to use those name servers. now when i look at the domain on mxtoolbox it shows issues with the name server
see attachment dns1.jpg
domain 2 = sizzleradio.com
setup at register to point to ns1.csnode.com and ns2.csnode.com
but it's showing errors on mxtoolbox too
see attachment dns2.jpg
Now i know i've over looked something or did something wrong but at this point can't figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.
Ok, thank you
Looking for help for a plugin to bring ConfigServer Firewall into the i-mscp control panel to make it easier to manage the firewall. Any help pointing me in the right direction. Or any dev willing to make one (willing to pay) would greatly be appreciated.