Nothing really gets logged in the log file thats what made this hard to figure out. Like i said after an hour or digging around and trying various things it end up i stopped proftpd and started it again. in the end it started working again and hasn't been an issue since.
I found with it for over an hour trying to restart proftpd and when i stopped it and started it again that solved it for me.
Holy shit dude STOP ADVERTISING for keyhelp here. Every time you post you have something about that product.
Looks like nuxwin fixed the ssl it shows valid on my browser
Thanks for this howto, everything seems to work next to the filemanager and adding ftp users...could not retrieve directory listing. I am working on that part to find and fix the issue. But at least with this plugins work and everything seems to be working the way it should.
EDIT: Found the cause for file manager and adding ftp accounts not working. proftpd for some reason will not start. Now to find the reason.
It installs fine, Most plugins wont install. Options like editing a domain and adding backup is missing and support ticket isn't working.
Any word on when the plugins fix will be released on the maintenance branch debian 10 has already been out for over 6 months but can't use it as plugins wont install.
Just to keep everything in one config I'll post this here. Just some things I've noticed that are not functioning in the Debian 10 support as of yet.
1) The support tab gives an error
2) No matter reinstall, reconfigure can not get spamassassin plugin to install. Gives error about roundcube config missing. Comparing to a debian 9 with stable release imscp the /etc/imscp/roundcube and /etc/imscp/rainloop directories are missing in debian 10.
3) During install enabled backup features for clients and panel still shows backups disabled.
4) Creating an email foward seems to fail with account already exists. But you can create it with normal and forward and it will create fine.
5) Cron jobs plugin fails with error invalid plugin archive. the build plugin info field is missing
Will continue to test and see if I find any other issues.
The updated git worked for me i was able to install letsencrypt without an issue. When i went to install spam assassin first i got an error about not being able to find webmail_packages in /etc/imscp/imscp.conf. Easy enough to fix just added that from a back up i had that showed it. After that i get an error about
Just testing out Debian 10 support and noticed when attempting to install any plugin i get the following errorCode
- An unexpected error occurred
- An exception has been thrown in file /var/www/imscp/gui/src/Plugin/Validate/PluginArchive.php at line 251:
- Argument 1 passed to iMSCP\Plugin\Validate\PluginArchive::_getPluginInfoFromString() must be of the type string, null given, called in /var/www/imscp/gui/src/Plugin/Validate/PluginArchive.php on line 442
I know it's not production ready, just thought I would add this to this thread.
OS: Debian 9.5
Currently having a problem creating new accounts, or making changes to existing accounts like creating subdomains or removing subdomains. I get the following error:
[Wed Oct 31 16:19:55 2018] [error] Servers::named::bind::_compileZone: Couldn't compile the domain.com zone: Unknown error