Posts by Eyecu

    Noticed my mail server is rejecting all email from outlook/hotmail etc addresses

    Debian 10

    Latest imscp

    plugins spamassassin, opendkim, openspf, policyweight, letsencrypt, instantssh, cronjobs, phpswitcher, roundcube-plugins, clamav


    Code
    1. Jun 28 11:12:03 gia postfix/policyd-weight[20177]: decided action=550 Mail appeared to be SPAM or forged. Ask your Mail/DNS-Administrator to correct HELO and DNS MX settings or to get removed from DNSBLs; MTA helo: nam10-bn7-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com, MTA hostname: mail-bn7nam10olkn2079.outbound.protection.outlook.com[40.92.40.79] (helo/hostname mismatch); <client=mail-bn7nam10olkn2079.outbound.protection.outlook.com[40.92.40.79]> <helo=nam10-bn7-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>; delay: 2s

    Trying to install metafox to test on a domain. even though the server shows pcntl is install metafox installer can't see it. There are no pcntl disabled functions that I can find for it anywhere. Is there somewhere to enable the needed pcntl functions in PHP 8.1 or is it just not possible on the setup with imscp?


    EDIT: So I found by looking around specifically metafox needs the pcntl_signal function working to install. But no where can I find where this function is disabled.

    Doubt it's a cloudfare issue with it being out this long. But either which way i doubt it's of major importance to nuxwin as he seems to only come on once a month or so, and seems to only be working on the rewrite and not worrying about imscp anymore.

    If you are talking about what isn't working in the maintanence branch the major thing is the plugin system is broken and you can not install plugins. there are a few other issues i found when using the maintanence branch but that is the major one.

    Nothing really gets logged in the log file thats what made this hard to figure out. Like i said after an hour or digging around and trying various things it end up i stopped proftpd and started it again. in the end it started working again and hasn't been an issue since.

    Thanks for this howto, everything seems to work next to the filemanager and adding ftp users...could not retrieve directory listing. I am working on that part to find and fix the issue. But at least with this plugins work and everything seems to be working the way it should.


    EDIT: Found the cause for file manager and adding ftp accounts not working. proftpd for some reason will not start. Now to find the reason.