Problems while uploading new software to software depot

• Hello together,

first of all I want to thank the developers for this great control panel - I think it's really great.

I currently have a problem uploading new software to the Software Depot.

If I upload the software, I first get the message that everything worked - then the software is installed and aborts with the error that the package is damaged.

I downloaded the package directly from the manufacturer and uploaded it back to i-MSCP - without any changes.

I tried it with wordpress and joomla.

Did I do something wrong here?

2018-11-12 19_31_23-Admin _ Einstellungen _ Softwareverwaltung.png

2018-11-12 19_31_44-Admin _ Einstellungen _ Softwareverwaltung.png

Unfortunately the Screenshots are german - I am sorry.

I am using i-MSCP 1.5.3 Build: 20180516

Thank you very much for assistance and I wish us a nice week.

Greetings from Germany

Michael

Edited once, last by MiGro94: added software which has been tested ().

• Found the problem.

It's not possible to upload only the tar.gz-file from manufacturer - I have downloaded the old file and changed the content.

Regards Michael

• i have the same problem while upload a new wordpress tar.gz as new software package. you can try upload from remote link or from local file -> both the same probleme like described from MiGro94

Edited once, last by boesi666: first message after uploading tar.gz file: Die Datei wurde erfolgreich hochgeladen. Installiere Ihr hochgeladenes Paket. Bitte laden Sie die Seite neu. After reload page new mesage. Fehler im Paket. Lösche! i-MSCP 1.5.3 Build: 2018120800 The problem i have sinnce the beginning i'am using imasp (severay years until now) ().