Problems while uploading new software to software depot

• Hello together,

first of all I want to thank the developers for this great control panel - I think it's really great.

I currently have a problem uploading new software to the Software Depot.

If I upload the software, I first get the message that everything worked - then the software is installed and aborts with the error that the package is damaged.

I downloaded the package directly from the manufacturer and uploaded it back to i-MSCP - without any changes.

I tried it with wordpress and joomla.

Did I do something wrong here?

2018-11-12 19_31_23-Admin _ Einstellungen _ Softwareverwaltung.png

2018-11-12 19_31_44-Admin _ Einstellungen _ Softwareverwaltung.png

Unfortunately the Screenshots are german - I am sorry.

I am using i-MSCP 1.5.3 Build: 20180516

Thank you very much for assistance and I wish us a nice week.

Greetings from Germany

Michael

Edited once, last by MiGro94: added software which has been tested ().

• Found the problem.

It's not possible to upload only the tar.gz-file from manufacturer - I have downloaded the old file and changed the content.

Regards Michael

• i have the same problem while upload a new wordpress tar.gz as new software package. you can try upload from remote link or from local file -> both the same probleme like described from MiGro94

Edited once, last by boesi666: first message after uploading tar.gz file: Die Datei wurde erfolgreich hochgeladen. Installiere Ihr hochgeladenes Paket. Bitte laden Sie die Seite neu. After reload page new mesage. Fehler im Paket. Lösche! i-MSCP 1.5.3 Build: 2018120800 The problem i have sinnce the beginning i'am using imasp (severay years until now) ().

• So, I've been running into a bit of a snag while trying to upload new software to the Software Depot. Whenever I try to upload it, I initially get the all-clear message, but then the installation process abruptly stops with an error, claiming the package is damaged.

I've tried downloading the package straight from the manufacturer and re-uploading it to i-MSCP, but unfortunately, I'm still encountering the same issue. I've experimented with both wordpress and joomla, but no luck so far.

Any ideas on what might be causing this hiccup? Oh, by the way, if you have any insights related to Construction Estimating, feel free to share them too!

Edited once, last by Hypentte ().