New Custom Theme

• Good morning,

The github status link has changed. This has nothing to do with us. Regarding i-MSCP, it is under heavy development and it would be useless to create a new theme from current version as we are currently rewritting the frontend. Development take time. The development of the new frontend is done in private repository to avoid useless comment till a version is usable. If you look at my facebook, you'll see that , I'm often posting related screenshots.

Thanks for your reply.

I'm a follower on FB since this morning.

So, I'm not into the Frontend, just found this thread while looking for theming.

My personal needs (maybe: TODO) are:

- hook or plugin to mail.<domain> into ssl conf

from this thread: Setup SSL (Let's Encrypt) on mail client with customer subdomain

"If you use the i-MSCP LetsEncrypt plugin, you can do that at the Let'sEncrypt administrator level (You need to enable Let's Encrypt for the services (FTP, SMTP, IMAP/POP) and add all mail.<domain.tld> subdomains as subject alternative names of the SSL certificate). "

So, I want this to happen automagically for each new domain.

Maybe as an option for people with more than 100 domains. I could image that editing the ssl plugin might be a reasonable way, but I didn't start looking into it now.

- easy options for IPv6 addresses, so each domains can get it's own IP. No clue yet how realistic that would be :)

- check out what hinders i-MSCP to run on ASCII.

Whereas last point might come first, I was busy setting up new VMs last week and am really pi**ed by systemd.

• Considering the fact that this layout probably never arises, I would like to ask if there is any instruction or recommendation to create your own layouts? I will have some time soon, I might try to create something. Perhaps it will not be a visual peak, but maybe it will breathe some freshness into the panel ;)

• hi guys,

sry again for that long time with no answer ..

Wont promise some new theme or smth like that again until i have to show some serious layout which is at least usable (currently there is a private github rep).

Considering the fact that this layout probably never arises, I would like to ask if there is any instruction or recommendation to create your own layouts? I will have some time soon, I might try to create something. Perhaps it will not be a visual peak, but maybe it will breathe some freshness into the panel ;)

getting started with your own theme:

1. Set DEBUG = 1 in your /etc/imscp/imscp.conf
    2. Set opcache.enable = 0 in your /usr/local/etc/imscp_panel/php.ini
    3. Restart the imscp_panel with service imscp_panel restart
    4. Duplicate /var/www/imscp/gui/themes/default to /var/www/imscp/gui/themes/themename
    5. Set USER_INITIAL_THEME in your /etc/imscp/imscp.conf from default to themename
    6. Edit the files in /var/www/imscp/gui/themes/themename
  • aaroniker

Very good job ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Publication on my facebook regarding this works https://www.facebook.com/nuxwin/posts/10215325832759269

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206