Lets Encrypt SSL installieren mit dem iMSCP Plugin?

• Ihr bekommt vorher aber ne Email wenn es abläuft also keine Panik denn eben nach sehen ob es läuft oder nicht.

my System :

- Distribution: Debian | Release: 9.13 | Codename: wheezy
    - i-MSCP Version: i-MSCP 1.5.3| Build: 20181208 | Codename: Ennio Morricone
    - Plugins installed: ClamAV (v. 1.3.0), Mailgraph (v 1.1.1), OpenDKIM (v 2.0.0), SpamAssassin (v 2.0.1)
    - LetsEncrypt (v3.3.0), PhpSwitcher (v 5.0.5), RoundcubePlugins (v 2.0.2)YubiKeyAuth 1.1.0

• Ich habe auch nochmal eine Frage.

Es gibt ja die Möglichkeit im Plugin "Themen und Alternativnamen" einzufügen.

Was genau bietet und bewirkt diese Funktion?

Wir haben das Problem, dass wir unsere E-Mails über ein ERP nicht verschlüsselt verschicken können und vermuten, dass dies an Let's Encrypt liegt.
    Oder könnte es auch an einem DNS Eintrag liegen? In Thunderbird hat er nach der Umstellung auf Let's Encrypt eine Ausnahmegenehmigung angefordert und danach ging es dann.
    Im ERP kommt so eine Meldung nicht.

Jemand eine Idee?

Nachtrag:

Das Problem ist wohl, dass bei uns im Zertifikat immer die URL des Cloudservers steht und nicht die jeweilige URL der Webseite, wie kann man das ändern?

• In that case, try to add the web site domain name into the certificate (alternative subject name)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hello,

we have a problem with the Let's Encrypt Plugin, for one of our domains it says:Incomplete authorizations

Other domains are running fine at this point, what is the reason and how can we fix it?

• At first...
    If you are using wordpress or any other CMS which is using url rewriting add this in your .htaccess at the correct section

Code
    1. RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/\.well-known/acme-challenge/[0-9a-zA-Z_-]+$

In wordpress it looks like this

Code
    1. <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>RewriteEngine OnRewriteBase /RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/\.well-known/acme-challenge/[0-9a-zA-Z_-]+$RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-fRewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-dRewriteRule . /index.php [L]</IfModule>

Then you have restart the renew action.
    Login to phpMyAdmin or on ssh to mysql with the "imscp_user" (you will have root access The login is to find in the file => /etc/mysql/conf.d/imscp.cnf)
    You have to use this query

SQL
    1. UPDATE `imscp`.`letsencrypt` SET `letsencrypt_status` = 'torenew' WHERE `letsencrypt_status` = 'Incomplete authorizations';

At last run this on you console

Code
    1. perl /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/LetsEncrypt/cronjobs/renew.pl -dv

Now it should work

• @TheCry

I'm on the point to release i-MSCP 1.5.3 (maintenance release). I'll also provide a maintenance release for the LetsEncrypt plugin which will include fixes for:

• Bug regarding cron job for SSL certificate renewal
    • Removal of check at GUI side to covers case where domains are not reacheable locally
    • Make customers able to trigger a renewal or new attempt from their interface without having to deal with debugger interface (admin side) or like here, with mysql command line tool.

Does I forgot anything?

Note that for wildcard SSL feature, there will be another MAJOR version as this require big review.

• @Nuxwin

So if we update to 1.5.3 now the issue should be fixed?
    Sorry, didn't read correctly, if we update to 1.5.3 and then also update the plugin, right?
    When will the plugin update be released?

• When will the plugin update be released?

I'm working on it. In the meantime, you can follow the proceding given by @TheCry