.htaccess

• On what domain and in which php.ini file did you change these settings:

max_execution_time =
    max_input_time =
    upload_max_filesize =
    post_max_size =

And, it's not necessary to restart the whole server after doing these changes, just restart Apache and that should be sufficient.

• All settings i changed in /var/www/fcgi/domain/php5/php.ini. phpinfo.php shows this settings correct on the website.
    In oncloud website when i click on the upload button the 300MB upload limit is also showing.
    The website is defined as subdomain. The DNS i not set yet but i set this on my localhost in /etc/hosts like:
    5.9.210.213 cloud.qualityhome.ch so i have access to it.

You can also check it if you like.
    [hr]

Btw you never told us what's written in the logfile;)

Sorry ok i found this in /var/log/apache2/default-error.log

[Fri Jul 20 17:26:41 2012] [warn] [client 91.138.4.145] mod_fcgid: HTTP request length 104857745 (so far)
    exceeds MaxRequestLen (104857600), referer: http://daten.qualityhome.ch/

Later: I changed now /etc/apache2/mods-available/fcgid.conf

<IfModule mod_fcgid.c>
    FcgidMaxRequestLen 1024000000
    </IfModule>

And will test this

Edited once, last by juerg ().

• Ahhh! I had the same problem a few months a go. Google with this error message. The first or second search entry includes the solution. You can make the request size bigger and it will work. Is a param you need to set in the fcgi configuration. I'm sorry that I can't publish the requested solution. I'm online with mobile device online... And have no access to the server
    [hr]
    What about the performance of owncloud? Is it slow on your computer? I saw that many Scripts need a long time to run on the client (about 14 seconds). The server pushes the data within a few miliseconds... So to display the full site takes about 15 seconds (messured with bugzilla)

Edited once, last by fluser ().

• It does not work BUT

I changed

MaxRequestLen 1024000000

in /etc/apache2/mods-available/fcgid_imscp.conf

and THIS WORKS

i gonna fu.k my knee!
    [hr]

Ahhh! I had the same problem a few months a go. Google with this error message. The first or second search entry includes the solution. You can make the request size bigger and it will work. Is a param you need to set in the fcgi configuration. I'm sorry that I can't publish the requested solution. I'm online with mobile device online... And have no access to the server
    [hr]
    What about the performance of owncloud? Is it slow on your computer? I saw that many Scripts need a long time to run on the client (about 14 seconds). The server pushes the data within a few miliseconds... So to display the full site takes about 15 seconds (messured with bugzilla)

Got it see (next or last entry?) here.

Thanks

Edited once, last by juerg ().