1. <IfModule mod_php5.c>
    2. php_value upload_max_filesize 512M
    3. php_value post_max_size 512M
    4. php_value memory_limit 512M
    5. <IfModule env_module>
    6. SetEnv htaccessWorking true
    7. </IfModule>
    8. </IfModule>

.htaccess IS used. I checked it by inserting a "Deny from all" befor IfModule that WORKED and after IfModule that NOT worked.

Any hints?

• Normally <IfModule mod_php5.c> is used to set PHP settings for mod-php installations.

If you use fastcgi or fcgid (whis is preferred) then this does not work.
    You need to change the settings in the php.ini for the domain.
    /var/www/fcgi/<domain>/php5/php.ini

/J

• As long as you do not change SSL certificate oder settings in i-MSCP the settings will be persistent. After changing a setting you have to re-edit php.ini

• As long as you do not change SSL certificate oder settings in i-MSCP the settings will be persistent. After changing a setting you have to re-edit php.ini

Ok. I can change the max_upload_filesize by i-mscp gui. But this has no effect. I can see this by phpinfo().

Where does the gui save this settings?

• Hello Juerg

The solution is posted above of mine post.

Which limits did you configure for the reseller by admin account?
    Did you already kill all apache2 processes of the user and restarted apache?

You can see all apache processes of the user with:
    ps aufx | grep vuXXXX
    Where X is the virtualhost user.

Greez

• We installed now a absolute new Server (kvm and libvirt) on a Hetzner 3TB 16Gb Ram Server with lvm.

Today i installed imscp 1.0.3 from scratch.

Reseller post_max_size and upload_max_filesize is on 800MB
    User same are on 300MB
    phpinfo.php is showing 300MB

After 100MB upload same procedure. Again and again and again.

give up - tilt

• Yes, the problem is your execution time. For a very big upload you need to change max_input_time and max_execution_time

After that, kill all Apache2 processes of the users, because they are "hanging".

This information wasn't given at the beginning of your thread. This would be very helpful for helping debugging.
    "After 100MB upload same procedure. Again and again and again."

The solution is not to give up. Maybe we have now the problem and can be developed into current version.

Greetings.

• Changing this two parameters does not work from gui. I change it now in php.ini and check this out.
    [hr]

Changing this two parameters does not work from gui. I change it now in php.ini and check this out.

The problem is not solvet with this. I have set this parameters to 10 time higher than befor. (600 and 300).

The upload stops exactly at 102336K in /tmp as fcgid.tmp.OYaire (filename)

AND YES i rebooted the hole server.

Edited once, last by juerg ().