Problem connect mysql

Ubuntu Desktop 12.04 "Precise Pangolin
    i-MSCP Version 1.2.2
    Apache FCGID & courie

I'm trying to migrate server, and it succeeds once, but now I can not have this error.

Warning: PDO::__construct(): [2002] Connection refused (trying to connect via unix:///var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock) in /var/www/imscp/gui/library/iMSCP/Database.php on line 93An unexpected error occuredAn exception has been thrown in file /var/www/imscp/gui/library/iMSCP/Initializer.php at line 308:

Unable to establish the connection to the database. SQL returned: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused

• update my good server and now does not work (apt-get update && apt-get upgrade) I noticed that earlier versions had php5.3-10ubuntu3.16 and now 3.17

• Hello ;

@Piradoxlanieve

The problem here has nothing to do with PHP. You must check your setup. This is related to the MySQL server itself.

@tilicar You should refrain if it is to post something that is in no way related to the problem raised.

@gOOvER

Even if not supported by the official PHP team, the php5.3 version as provided by Ubuntu ( Precise Pangolin ) will be supported till April 2017. The Debian/Ubuntu security teams still create patches when needed. To resume, you must follow the distribution calendars and not the upstream software calendars when your're talking about a software which is provided by Debian or Ubuntu.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206