Estaba cambiado de servidor de kimsufi a uno de aruba y cual es mi sorpresa que los e-mail que mando a hotmail me los rechaza. ¿Alguna idea?Code
- This is the mail system at host panel.informaticapuente.com.I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could notbe delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.If you do so, please include this problem report. You candelete your own text from the attached returned message. The mail system<[email protected]>: host hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[18.104.22.168] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [22.214.171.124] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. [AM5EUR03FT052.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)
- Apr 16 16:39:42 panel postfix/smtpd: disconnect from panel.informaticapuente.com.local[127.0.0.1]Apr 16 16:39:42 panel dovecot: imap([email protected]): Disconnected: Logged out in=394 out=592Apr 16 16:39:42 panel postfix/smtp: 2BC2B61D90: to=<[email protected]>, relay=hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[126.96.36.199]:25, delay=0.37, delays=0.05/0.01/0.27/0.04, dsn=5.7.1, status=bounced (host hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[188.8.131.52] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [184.108.40.206] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. [AM5EUR03FT052.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command))Apr 16 16:39:42 panel postfix/smtp: 2BC2B61D90: lost connection with hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[220.127.116.11] while sending RCPT TOApr 16 16:39:42 panel postfix/cleanup: 87A3061D93: message-id=<[email protected]>Apr 16 16:39:42 panel postfix/qmgr: 87A3061D93: from=<>, size=3298, nrcpt=1 (queue active)Apr 16 16:39:42 panel postfix/bounce: 2BC2B61D90: sender non-delivery notification: 87A3061D93Apr 16 16:39:42 panel postfix/qmgr: 2BC2B61D90: removed
La ip del servidor no esta listada en ninguna lista negra y también envíe el formulario a outlook pero nada.Code
- Please note that your ticket number is in the subject line of this mail.
- Note: Errors are unlikely, however, if an error is indicated, please resubmit the specific IP or IP range.
- Thank you,
- Outlook.com Deliverability Support
- Please do not reply to this message as it is from an unattended mailbox. Any replies to this email will not be responded to or forwarded. This service is used for outgoing emails only and cannot respond to inquiries.
while it is fixed, I can load the ssl certificate and use port 587, there is some way of not having to use the command perl imscp-autoinstall -r ?
No. That is not possible. You must make use of the i-MSCP smarthost listener to relay mail through your provider mail server.
BTW: i-MSCP is not meant to be used at home.
I use Kimsufi, but a client was infected using spam, and they have blocked port 25, and solve the problem client, but OVH has blocked the port and they do not open it, I do not have a solution like sending emails in queue
my data provider has blocked port 25 and the emails can not leave their recipient are queued, is there any way to tell the imscp that everything you call port 25 send it to another port? without the client having to change their port? I guess with ip tables, but can you help me?
Sorry my bad english.
You have duplicate row in the database. You must remove them.
which of the 2 would have to erase?
I see that razor2 also has duplicate input
Debian 8 and Imscp 1.5.0
I am trying to activate the spam plugin but I get this error some idea?
SQLSTATE: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '$GLOBAL-use_bayes-0' for key 'user_pref'
post_max_size = 100M
upload_max_filesize = 100M
phphyadmin change 20 to 64Mb, but not show 100Mb