An error appears while upgrading the panel

• @Nuxwin
    I did upgrade a server with a build "20131028". The upgrade was successfully but while upgrading i got at the end one error

[ERROR]

iMSCP::Net::getAddrType: Invalid IP:

I did take a look in the imscp-setup.log

The server location is an intranet but i do not need the public ip. So i left the question blank.

Sascha

• Hello ;

get identical error. I'll fix that.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• I just upgraded to 1.1.12 on my vServer and also got that "Error while performing step: Restarting/Reloading policyd-weight" error.... but setup went further and showed me "Congratulation...."

So I've started it manually after the upgrade

# service policyd-weight start
    [ ok ] Starting policyd-weight: policyd-weight.

• I get this issue sometimes, nuxwin also saw that on my server but didn't know why this was happened.

The only thing I remember was to restart it manually, THEN re-run the setup program to get to the end WITHOUT errors, the installer can run some commands after to get the setup over, just a security mesure to run it again so ;)

• I just upgraded to 1.1.12 on my vServer and also got that "Error while performing step: Restarting/Reloading policyd-weight" error.... but setup went further and showed me "Congratulation...."

So I've started it manually after the upgrade

# service policyd-weight start
    [ ok ] Starting policyd-weight: policyd-weight.

^^^only wanted to tell that the same happened again upgrading from 1.1.12 to 1.1.13