Error update plugin OpenDKIM version 0.0.2

• Sorry for my English I speak Spanish only

Hello friends I have a problem reading the 1.1.5 version to delete the user with the plugin I opendkim actuliazado the plugin to version 0.2 but get an error

[Mon June 9 19:26:06 2014] [error] :: Plugin :: OpenDKIM _recoverOpendkimDnsEntries: Error while executing query: Duplicate entry '18-0-mail-_domainkey-IN-TXT "v = DKIM1 k = rsa. p = MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3D 'for $ D' for key 'domain_id'

And my plugin PhpSwitcher now reflects an error in the sql table with reference to the problem of OpenDKIM

main :: _process: Error while processing 1 OpenDKIM, toupdate.
    main :: _process: See / var / log / imscp / Plugin_module_OpenDKIM.log for more details.

Any help or suggestions

thanks

• I see Only compatible with version 1.1.11 and not 1.5 I have many custom settings, you can upgrade without losing customizations files dns

• @kurgans

Are you serious? Sorry but you're in fault here. If we say: compatible with i-MSCP >= 1.1.11, it's not for nothing ;) The reason why you do not want update your i-MSCP system is not our problem. It's your choice and thus, you must not try to update a plugin with a version which is not compatible. Now, you are in a mess only because you don't trust us. Therefore, you are alone. I can help you through teamviewer but this will have a cost ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Dear Antonio ( @kurgans ) ;

Following your support request, we have updated your server this night. The following tasks were done:

• i-MSCP has been updated from version 1.1.5 to version 1.1.11
    • The i-MSCP OpenDKIM plugin has been updated from version 0.0.1 to version 0.0.2
    • The i-MSCP PhpSwitcher plugin has been update from version 0.0.7 to version 0.0.8

During the update, we've found an orphan entry for the domain 'oskarbi.com'. Therefore, this entry and all linked garbage were deleted.

Note regarding the i-MSCP OpenDKIM plugin

The plugin is installed and activated but you must send an email to your resellers and ask them to re-enable the service for their customers.

General note

Before updating your system, we made a backup which is located under the /usr/local/src/nuxwin_support directory. Please, do not remove this directory as long you are not sure that all is working fine.
    If something goes wrong, send us a mail and we'll fix the issue as soon as possible.

Thank you for using our support services.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206