OpenDKIM v0.0.2 released

• i-MSCP OpenDKIM plugin v0.0.2 has been released.
    Version compatible with i-MSCP >= 1.1.11

CHANGELOG

• Changed: Plugin DNS record owner name from 'opendkim_feature' to 'OpenDKIM_Plugin'
    • Changed: Plugin now use the database migration API provided by i-MSCP
    • Fixed: Backend action must be idempotent
    • Fixed: Database schema (wrong foreign keys, useless opendkim_id index, useless column, missing fk constraints)
    • Fixed: Domain data are not removed properly on deletion when OpenDKIM support is enabled
    • Fixed: Many i18n issues
    • Fixed: Customers list must be displayed only if one customer is candidate for OpenDKIM feature (reseller level)
    • Fixed: OpenDKIM must not force activation of the custom DNS record feature, it must stay independant
    • Fixed: Status 'tochange' for OpenDKIM items is not handled
    • Fixed: TTL for OpenDKIM TXT DNS record must be set to a low value to allow faster key renewal
    • Fixed: When a reseller has no customer, the OpenDKIM management interface must not be reachable (reseller level)
    • Fixed: When OpenDKIM feature is disabled the disabled domains should stay disabled

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• With this new version I can't activate opendkim for an alias domain anymore. Before it was possible :) I'm using imscp 1.1.11

• Hello ;

@Ninos

This is strange because I've tested and this worked. I'll check again and fix if needed ;)

• With this new version I can't activate opendkim for an alias domain anymore. Before it was possible :) I'm using imscp 1.1.11

You know that the alias domain will be activated automatically?
    In the select field only the customer names!
    If you activate OpenDKIm for the customer the Alias domains will be activated too.

• ok than the error is, that opendkim will not be activated for the alias domain, if you activated it for the customer before adding this new domain.

• Can you please deactivate the OpenDkim for the customer. After this activate the DEBUG and activate the OpenDKIM again for the customer.
    On my simple DEV-Server the plugin works.
    If it not work, please post the logfile of the plugin

• @TheCry, I'll check too on my server.

@Ninos

Also please provide us the full list of plugins in use.

• I've tested it again and like described. I've done following:

• Added a customer
    • Activated opendkim for the customer (works fine, also for the existing alias domains)
    • Added a new alias domain
    • Opendkim is not activated for the new alias domain
    • Deactivated and activated opendkim again for the customer
    • Opendkim is now also activated for the new alias domain

So atm you need to deactivate and activate opendkim for the customer again to get a key for the alias domain. (All old keys need to be updated in the nameserver)

Plugins:

• ClamAV
    • Mailgraph
    • Monitorix
    • OpenDKIM
    • Postscreen
    • RoundcubePlugins
    • ServerDefaultPage
    • SpamAssassin
  • @Ninos

I'll fix that.

• Re;

Problem confirmed. Don't know why the listener doesn't work... I'll figure out and fix ;)