i-MSCP OpenDKIM plugin v0.0.2 has been released.
Version compatible with i-MSCP >= 1.1.11
- Changed: Plugin DNS record owner name from 'opendkim_feature' to 'OpenDKIM_Plugin'
- Changed: Plugin now use the database migration API provided by i-MSCP
- Fixed: Backend action must be idempotent
- Fixed: Database schema (wrong foreign keys, useless opendkim_id index, useless column, missing fk constraints)
- Fixed: Domain data are not removed properly on deletion when OpenDKIM support is enabled
- Fixed: Many i18n issues
- Fixed: Customers list must be displayed only if one customer is candidate for OpenDKIM feature (reseller level)
- Fixed: OpenDKIM must not force activation of the custom DNS record feature, it must stay independant
- Fixed: Status 'tochange' for OpenDKIM items is not handled
- Fixed: TTL for OpenDKIM TXT DNS record must be set to a low value to allow faster key renewal
- Fixed: When a reseller has no customer, the OpenDKIM management interface must not be reachable (reseller level)
- Fixed: When OpenDKIM feature is disabled the disabled domains should stay disabled