RoundcubePlugins

• imscp 1.2.3 will be released this week, also a new version of this plugin. Please wait and test it out after release. If you then still have problems with sieve, create a ticket in our ticketing system :)

• Hi there,

I installed I-MSCP v1.2.3 and the new Roundcube plugin (v1.2.0) which should work with I-MSCP >= v1.2.3.

Now I am getting this error message inside the administration front-end:

Code
    1. Plugin::RoundcubePlugins::_checkVersion: Your Roundcube version 1.1.1 is not compatible with this plugin version. Please check the documentation.

For me it seems like there have to be a new Roundcube version which has to be released with I-MSCP v1.2.3?
    Would be great if someone can check this error message - if its my fault than please tell me!

• @UncleSam

The latest released version of this plugins should work with i-MSCP 1.2.3. Give me few minutes to test.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @UncleSam

The latest released version of this plugins should work with i-MSCP 1.2.3. Give me few minutes to test.

if you need some information or want to have a look at my server just ask me for teamviewer information (PM)

• @UncleSam

Bug confirmed. I'll fix it and release a new version in few minutes. This is a version check which cause this issue. I must talk first to @Ninos

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Is fixed on github. Will be released with imscp v1.2.4. Atm do following:

• In plugins folder open /backend/RoundcubePlugins.pm
    • Scroll down to sub _checkVersion
    • Change
      if(version->parse("$self->{'ROUNDCUBE'}->{'ROUNDCUBE_VERSION'}") > version->parse("1.1.0")) {
      to
      if(version->parse("$self->{'ROUNDCUBE'}->{'ROUNDCUBE_VERSION'}") < version->parse("1.1.0")) {
    • Save changes and reupload your plugin
  • @Ninos, at version just downloaded I can see

Is that okay to change it there?