no funcionan dominios

• Hello ;

i-MSCP can be installed in a LAN. You must simply modify the templates...

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hello ;

Hello I'd like more i-mscp than zpanel, but, can you help me with the process?, how I can do that?

thanks;)

• Por favor pasalo al general como otro hilo donde preguntes que plantillas hay que modificar para poder instalar imscp con ip privada.
    Yo la verdad es que no se decirte pero es un tema interesante poder instalarlo sobre una ip privada directamente sin la necesidad como hice yo en su dia de poner el router sin dhcp

• Por favor pasalo al general como otro hilo donde preguntes que plantillas hay que modificar para poder instalar imscp con ip privada.
    Yo la verdad es que no se decirte pero es un tema interesante poder instalarlo sobre una ip privada directamente sin la necesidad como hice yo en su dia de poner el router sin dhcp

1. On the router, forward all needed ports (80, 443, 21.....) on the private IP.
    2. Always on the router, setup the server private IP (eg, using its mac address) or add that private IP into the /etc/network/interfaces file of the server itself.
    3. Modify the template located under /etc/imscp/bind/parts

Note: In few day, a new feature will allow the administrator to edit DNS template through the panel directly.

That all ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

Hello ;

Thanks Nuxwin

The modification of templates is more for the installation process just remember that before you can install with public ip.

Now I do not know, use a small external vps to try and test my most personal things

So these questions about the modification imscp as it is good to run at home

- The latest versions can be installed on private IP (192.168.1.??)
    If you can not change anything in the last master, magnificent.

Not directly have to change some templates before you can install,

What files are?

Sorry for my bad English but not speak anything.