DNS problems

• I have a fresh Debian Squueeze install with imscp 1.0.1.5.

My problems:
    - experimental dns settings doesn't works. When i add a new experimental record then i see that in the imscp, but the zone file is wrong, all subdomains removed from that
    - i can't create spf (txt) record
    - i can't modify the zone file by hand like in the ispcp, because when i change something than the zone file will recreate completly.

i-MSCP: GIT 1.5.3-maintenance branch

Edited once, last by Kika ().

• I'll review it.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• - experimental dns settings doesn't works. When i add a new experimental record then i see that in the imscp, but the zone file is wrong, all subdomains removed from that

Please test fix in fix

- i can't create spf (txt) record

Will be added in short time.

- i can't modify the zone file by hand like in the ispcp, because when i change something than the zone file will recreate completly.

This is part of recovery process and will not be changed. Instead we will implement a full dns editor

• Please test fix in fix

Thanks a lot, i will try this at evening.

Will be added in short time.

that would be nice

This is part of recovery process and will not be changed. Instead we will implement a full dns editor

Yes, this is the solution, but i tried modify because i must set these domains.

Thanks a lot again :)

Edited once, last by Kika ().

• Sorry, i was offline in the last 2-2,5 weeks. Thanks a lot for your very quick help.