LetsEncrypt - SSL certificate is not valid

• Well, if everything is ok... it should work..

BTW, the error reported by certbot, has nothing to do with certbot itself

Code
    1. Detail: DNS problem: NXDOMAIN looking up A for khopen.xxx.xxx - check that a DNS record exists for this domain; DNS problem: NXDOMAIN looking up AAAA for khopen.xxx.xxx - check that a DNS record exists for this domain
  • hi,

i have paid for a plugin, i have tried every suggestion to get this to work, and i am still stuck with

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to http://www.contraspec.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

• The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    • Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

i need my system to work, it is affecting my email and everything else.

please assist, its getting urgent nowthanx

• There is nothing running on your port 443, did you installed the plugin correctly and enabled a certificate for this domain?

Are you the server administrator and using i-MSCP at all? The Letsencrypt Plugin from this site is specifically for the hosting panel i-MSCP.

Also you should open a new thread, and not hijacking anothere one, where the issue is totally different.

• I've generated new certs today for new addresses, it says "Invalid SSL Certificate" in table, and certificate is not attached to domain. No way to do it, I'll do some bypasses for remaining machines.