How to new php version? Error.

• It's not "composer -V", but :

/var/local/imscp/composer.phar --version

(for default location)

And I don't know why you change this PHP settings, nothing to see with your error.

PS : Use the edit function, and also the "code" format correctly, my eyes will thank you.

• Succeesss!!!!

This problem:

/var/local/imscp

rename

/var/local/xxximscp

and run autoinstall. 5 min and full succes install (autoupdate)

i-MSCP 1.5.3

Build: 2018120800

Codename: Ennio Morricone

Thanks for help. :)

• That's exactly what the other post I linked was saying... just clearing this cache (even just the file was enough for some others).

And please, read the output of the console, stop doing :

Code
    1. perl php_compiler.pl --auto-setup 7.1

Look the line right after it !!!!

Code
    1. Unknown option: auto-setup

This parameter DOES NOT EXIST.

And read the wiki of the plugin to see how to use the packaged version instead of the compiled version (which require more time as your server has to compile the whole PHP binary)

• I give up I cannot put it up the 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 versions. I am not skilled at him.

Files

• noine.png

(429.69 kB, downloaded 10 times, last: )

• perl /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/PhpSwitcher/PhpCompiler/php_compiler.pl --register 7.1 7.2

Do you believe it so?

https://ibb.co/vV0NSJjvV0NSJj

• Do you understand english ?

At least, can you read it ?

Because, from what I see there, you don't.

Just say it, and maybe I'll tell you why this is failling and what you are doing wrong... else, once again, read the WHOLE section about the packaged version, you miss a critical part.

• That trouble I do not realise it, that what or how it would be necessary to repair it.

I can in Hungarian I do not talk to one translating this in English I do it what I write.

• In short : To use the packaged version, you have to install it first:

Finally, you need keep in mind that for the php_compiler.pl script, the packaged PHP versions are considered only when all requirements are met, that is, when for a given PHP version, the CGI sapi, FPM sapi, and the PEAR distribution are all installed on the system.

If you follow this part, then you register the packaged version only, that will work, which would be something like, for 7.4 :

Code
    1. perl /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/PhpSwitcher/PhpCompiler/php_compiler.pl --register --packaged --packaged-only 7.4

But first, install all the requirements as stated in the wiki, simple as that.