eMail notifications

• Does anybody receive notifications from the board in the last time?

I enabled all of them, instant notification via eMail, but nada, nothing.

• Hi, Me neither, it´s not receiving the email from the panele and the subdomains.

This is the log

Code
    1. warning: hostname roboto.domainpanel.com does not resolve to address 186.64.125.00: Name or service not known

Besides, I have two twin server and when I send an email from a subdomain from server 1 to server 2, server 2 rejects it with the following log

Code
    1. NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from unknown[186.64.125.00]: 450 4.1.8 <[email protected]>: Sender address rejected: Domain not found; from=<[email protected]> to=<[email protected]>

But if I send an email from midominio.com, this comes well

My server

OS Debian 9.13

i-MSCP 1.5.3, Build: 20181208 - Ennio Morricone

PHP 7.1

OpenDKIM

SpamAssassin

Fail2ban

Thanks in advance

Victor

• That is a completely different issue, it would be best to open a new topic for your problem.

However, check your DNS-Settings.

I guess you have anonymised your data, you need to check eg with the „host“ command that IP and rDNS resolve correctly.

• If I set up an mail server I personally use the following tools:

- DKIM Validator (to test DKIM, SPF, Spamscore, ...)

- Mail-Tester (same like above, but has a daily limit, so only to verify the result above)

- SSL-Tools Cert / SSL (to check if SSL certs are set correctly)

- MxToolbox (MX lookup and then SMTP test to check SMTP connection, you can also check openrelay and so on - best tool out there!)

- SPF Record (If you dont know what it is, please google it - very importent setting)

- Port25 (send mail and receive all information like spamscore, skim, spf, ... )

All links can be found here: Useful tools and links