i-HMS ersetzt i-mscp? Weiter kostenfrei?

• Its more than sad to read what happened to this project here. and yes i would recommend ispconfig as well. The way of nuxwin treading this community is not good at all. such a big project especially after 2 years of missing updates should have at least a good communication and some information spread to the community. actually i remember what goover once said and it seems that he was right years ago already.

dont get me wrong this was a great project and a wonderful community and i thank everyone and also nuxwin for the support and the software itself over the last years but lately it went in the totally wrong direction

dont get me wrong this was a great project and a wonderful community and i thank everyone and also nuxwin for the support and the software itself over the last years but lately it went in the totally wrong direction

The problem is another. How many of us have actually contributed financially to the project? How many of us have actually taken steps to advertise it? The problem with this free project is that it's free! Excuse the pun, but the good Nux should have offered two versions of the software both to preserve the free soul of the software and to offer something more for Business customers. The boys grow up and with them the needs do too, if the good Nux had been able to live with the profits of Imscp, surely the project would not have stopped. Let's be realistic!

• The problem is another. How many of us have actually contributed financially to the project? How many of us have actually taken steps to advertise it? The problem with this free project is that it's free! Excuse the pun, but the good Nux should have offered two versions of the software both to preserve the free soul of the software and to offer something more for Business customers. The boys grow up and with them the needs do too, if the good Nux had been able to live with the profits of Imscp, surely the project would not have stopped. Let's be realistic!

Da sollte man das hier vielleicht nochmal in Erinnerung rufen:

https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8k14QCEyBR

Wenn sich dort mehr Benutzer beteiligen würden, käme eventuell auch mehr Fortschritt zustande.

• Da sollte man das hier vielleicht nochmal in Erinnerung rufen:

https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8k14QCEyBR

Wenn sich dort mehr Benutzer beteiligen würden, käme eventuell auch mehr Fortschritt zustande.

😂😂😂😂

Du hast den Knall auch noch nicht gehört. Wer dort noch spendet kann auch das Geld direkt verbrennen. Macht Euch doch nichts vor. Es wird nichts passieren. Noch nicht einmal das kostenpflichtige Plugin Let‘s Encrypt wurde gefixt. Da muss die Community sich um einen Fix bemühen obwohl der feine Herr das Geld dafür kassiert hat. Normalerweise müsste er allen die was über den genannten Link was gespendet haben das Geld zurückgeben.

• 😂😂😂😂

Du hast den Knall auch noch nicht gehört. Wer dort noch spendet kann auch das Geld direkt verbrennen. Macht Euch doch nichts vor. Es wird nichts passieren. Noch nicht einmal das kostenpflichtige Plugin Let‘s Encrypt wurde gefixt. Da muss die Community sich um einen Fix bemühen obwohl der feine Herr das Geld dafür kassiert hat. Normalerweise müsste er allen die was über den genannten Link was gespendet haben das Geld zurückgeben.

Es spricht einiges dafür, dass du recht behalten wirst, aber ein kleines bisschen Hoffnung kann man ja noch haben.

Apropos Lets Encrypt Fix, welche Lösung hast du gewählt? Ich komme da noch nicht so wirklich weiter und bin mir sehr unsicher welchen Lösungsweg aus dem Thread ich nehmen soll.

• Es spricht einiges dafür, dass du recht behalten wirst, aber ein kleines bisschen Hoffnung kann man ja noch haben.

Apropos Lets Encrypt Fix, welche Lösung hast du gewählt? Ich komme da noch nicht so wirklich weiter und bin mir sehr unsicher welchen Lösungsweg aus dem Thread ich nehmen soll.

Weg von i-MSCP!

Und solange habe ich das bei den letzten Server mit:

LetsEncrypt - SSL certificate is not valid

und zusätzlich mit

LetsEncrypt - SSL certificate is not valid

gelöst

• TheCry

Seriously, do you will stop your bullshit a day ?

That too much this time. You are now banned.

The project is not dead. Rewritting a application is not something that can be done in few days...

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206