Lets Encrypt error

• Hi there,

I recently got this error in my let's encrypt plugin:

Code
    1. Plugin::LetsEncrypt::enable: W: An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error: http://repo.mysql.com/apt/debian stretch InRelease: The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG 8C718D3B5072E1F5 MySQL Release Engineering
    2. W: Target Packages (main/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:20 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/php.list:1
    3. W: Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:20 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/php.list:1
    4. W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:20 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/php.list:1
    5. W: Failed to fetch http://repo.mysql.com/apt/debian/dists/stretch/InRelease The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG 8C718D3B5072E1F5 MySQL Release Engineering
    6. W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
    7. W: Target Packages (main/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:20 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/php.list:1
    8. W: Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:20 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/php.list:1
    9. W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:20 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/php.list:1
    10. E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

I do run the latest I-mscp and latest lets encrypt plugin.

Any suggestions on how to fix that?

stay hungry, stay foolish!

• First of all get rid of that signature error:

sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-keys 8C718D3B5072E1F5

Than give it another try.

• Hi tracer,

no i do get this error:

Code
    1. Ein unerwarteter Fehler ist aufgetreten:
    2. Plugin::LetsEncrypt::enable: W: Target Packages (main/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:20 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/php.list:1
    3. W: Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:20 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/php.list:1
    4. W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:20 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/php.list:1
    5. W: Target Packages (main/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:20 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/php.list:1
    6. W: Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:20 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/php.list:1
    7. W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:20 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/php.list:1
    8. E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages. at /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/LetsEncrypt/backend/LetsEncrypt.pm line 266.

• Plugin::LetsEncrypt::enable: W: Target Packages (main/binary-amd64/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:20 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/php.list:1

Das steht doch alles: "is configured multiple times"

Also prüfe Deine source.list und das Verzeichnis "source.list.d" welcher Eintrag doppelt vorhanden ist

• Das steht doch alles: "is configured multiple times"

Also prüfe Deine source.list und das Verzeichnis "source.list.d" welcher Eintrag doppelt vorhanden ist

Na, es steht doch alles da :-)

Fix:

vi /etc/apt/sources.list, dann "20Gdd:x" und das ganze nochmal probieren.

• Hi,

ja eigentlich auch einfach nur frage ich mich was jetzt hier doppelt sein soll?