New RoundCube version 1.3.10 Invalid request! No data was saved.

• Hello,

I updated roundcube to Version 1.3.10 and now I get this, when I want to login with an user email:

Invalid request! No data was saved.

i-mscp is the latest.

Can someone help me, please?

• As long as you update the roundcube instance by yourself, you cannot ask us for any support. What you expect from our side exactly? We deliver roundcube as a package and we adjust i-MSCP core according the roundcube version that we deliver. If you update to a newest Roundcube version that hasn't been tested by us, you cannot complain if you get any error message.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• I'm searching for my self.

But eventually is someone here, who has done the same and has an idea, how I could fix it.

Or where I could find in the logs some data about this error.

• Nuxwin

Added the Label not i-MSCP related
  • This link I read first and so I started the update. I found, the first error was a missing table. I added it, and then came the next.

Code
    1. [18-Oct-2019 01:07:56 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method rcube_utils::parse_socket_options() in /var/www/imscp/gui
    2. Stack trace:
    3. #0 /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/webmail/program/include/rcmail.php(617): rcube_imap->connect('localhost', 'user-email', 'password...',
    4. #1 /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/webmail/index.php(109): rcmail->login('user-email', 'password...', 'localhost', true)
    5. #2 {main}
    6. thrown in /var/www/imscp/gui/public/tools/webmail/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_imap.php on line 156
  • And I have a new error, with the autoresponder.

Code
    1. Command died with status 255:
    2. "/var/www/imscp/engine/messenger/imscp-arpl-msgr". Command output:
    3. [_[0;31mFATAL_[0m] iMSCP::EventManager::_init: Can't locate
    4. /etc/imscp/listeners.d/50_psw_dpkg_post_invoke_tasks.pl:
    5. /etc/imscp/listeners.d/50_psw_dpkg_post_invoke_tasks.pl: Permission denied
    6. at /var/www/imscp/engine/messenger/../PerlLib/iMSCP/EventManager.pm line
    7. 266, <$fh> line 408.
  • The error log quote tells you two things:

permissions and a missing file / wrong path.

Well, simply delete the new packages and reinstall the plugin. That would be the best solution for you.

Have a nice day. :)

• If the file 50_psw_dpkg_post_invoke_tasks.pl listener file is present, it could be due to a permission problem. This listener file is automatically installed by the PhpSwitcher plugin. Permissions on that file should be root:imscp 0640. You can fix the permissions by executing the following command:

Code
    1. perl /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/set-engine-permissions.pl -dv

This bug will be fixed in the PhpSwitcher plugin version 5.0.4. Thank you for your report.

bug.png

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206