If you want to upgrade Roundcube you can do it yourself.
1. Download latest Roundcube version from: https://roundcube.net/
2. Navigate to bin folder. You will find there installto.sh script
3. Run script with following command:
Type y for agree.
You are done.
Try to login and that is it.
If there is some issue during update-ing, you can reconfigure you webmails but before that please delete all files include .htaccess in webmail folder. After that run reconfigure.
After that start you update process again.
For me it's worked.
IF YOU DO ANY CHANGES ON YOUR SYSTEM THE RESPONSIBILITY IS YOURS!!
I'm glad if I could help you.
Thank you CSF!
i-MSCP reconfigure and SSL enable for mail and ftp was the solution for the problem.
On my VPS there is:
- Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS
- i-MSCP 1.4.3
- FQDN: admin.b-web.hu
I have problem with SMTP. Through Rainloop I can send mails, but when I setup e-mail client to Desktop PC (like Thunderbid) and try to send it's give the error "Cant connect to SMTP - timeout".
I check the SMTP settings and got this error:Code
- Resolving hostname...Connecting...Connection: opening to admin.b-web.hu:25, timeout=300, options=array ( )Connection: openedSERVER -> CLIENT: 220 admin.b-web.hu ESMTP i-MSCP 1.4.3 ManagedCLIENT -> SERVER: EHLO tools.wormly.comSERVER -> CLIENT: 250-admin.b-web.hu 250-PIPELINING 250-SIZE 250-VRFY 250-ETRN 250-AUTH PLAIN LOGIN 250-AUTH=PLAIN LOGIN 250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES 250-8BITMIME 250 DSNCLIENT -> SERVER: MAIL FROM:SERVER -> CLIENT: 250 2.1.0 OkCLIENT -> SERVER: RCPT TO:SERVER -> CLIENT: 454 4.7.1 : Relay access deniedSMTP ERROR: RCPT TO command failed: 454 4.7.1 : Relay access deniedCLIENT -> SERVER: QUITSERVER -> CLIENT: 221 2.0.0 ByeConnection: closed2017-05-09 13:13:06 SMTP Error: The following recipients failed: firstname.lastname@example.org: : Relay access deniedMessage sending failed.
And this error when try to send something to other e-mail address:Code
- Resolving hostname...
- Connection: opening to admin.b-web.hu:25, timeout=300, options=array (
- Connection: opened
- SERVER -> CLIENT: 220 admin.b-web.hu ESMTP i-MSCP 1.4.3 Managed
- CLIENT -> SERVER: EHLO tools.wormly.com
- SERVER -> CLIENT: 250-admin.b-web.hu
- 250-AUTH PLAIN LOGIN
- 250-AUTH=PLAIN LOGIN
- 250 DSN
- CLIENT -> SERVER: MAIL FROM:
- SERVER -> CLIENT: 250 2.1.0 Ok
- CLIENT -> SERVER: RCPT TO:
- SERVER -> CLIENT: 550 5.1.1 : Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table
- SMTP ERROR: RCPT TO command failed: 550 5.1.1 : Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table
- CLIENT -> SERVER: QUIT
- SERVER -> CLIENT: 221 2.0.0 Bye
- Connection: closed
- 2017-05-09 13:15:10 SMTP Error: The following recipients failed: email@example.com: : Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table
- Message sending failed.
Where could be the problem?!
Thanks in advance!
- Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS
My VPS provider can't add *.domain.com record so I registered new domain something.com and they make the DNS setting like I want it. Then I reconfigure my i-MSCP and then try the alternative URL and it is working!
Thank you for help and understanding!
My domain registrator configure this two nameservers for me, I don't have permission for this:
and this is only for bozsokidaniel.hu domain.
They are not mirroring i-mscp NS.
How can I setup imscp nameservers or how can make this: *.bozsoki.vps.websupport.sk -> 18.104.22.168 ?
I don't know what DNS I'm using. My first registered domain is bozsokidaniel.hu and my domain registrator gives me two name servers. He makes the pointing that this domain point to my VPS and it works like a charm.
So I have this two name servers for this domain:
But how can I change DNS setting for my own host, bozsoki.vps.websupport.sk? Where can I found this settings?
I need this something like this: *.bozsoki.vps.websupport.sk -> 22.214.171.124
Ninos: Where I can take this DNS RR settings? I check my host and the result is:
Command: host -t ns bozsoki.vps.websupport.sk
Result: bozsoki.vps.websupport.sk name server ns1.bozsoki.vps.websupport.sk.
theemstra: My domain registrator has point the NS to my VPS! The domain is working and the subdomains to, only the alternative url doesn't work.
I need to change something in Bind9 config?
If I give you Teamviewer entry can someone check it for me?