Network connection lost during subdomain creation - I-MSCP stuck in process

• Hi all,

I was just creating a new subdomain while I lost network connection. After a reconnect the panel was still showing that the subdomain is created. I restarted all I-MSCP related services but no effect. I try to change other domains but they got stuck as well (see screenshot).

Does /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-rqst-mngr fix everything? Or do I have to take care of more?

Nuxwin: if you are reading this: your key is installed on my server (ziin.de) in case you want to take a look for yourself.

Thanks,

Sven

• Ok, something more is damaged. I can repair it using /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-rqst-mngr but every other action I execute after that is stuck, too. I have to call /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-rqst-mngr everytime. So I am looking forward for a solution :-).

• I restarted my server and tried to change a setting. I still got stuck. When I try to add an SSL certificate, the buttons are just greyed out (there should by someting like pending). I cannot reload the page. I have restart the panel service to get access to the backend again.

• use phpmyadmin w/ your imscp_user and pw and check the status of all the table records for ssl_certs, domain, subdomains, alias, admin etc. so where the status is not shown as OK it's probably an issue w/ orphan domain or ssl cert database entries.

• Make sure to check logs, if you can't find anything there, please post them here.

Put i-MSCP in debugging mode to get more meaningful logs.

When we find what actions have ran, and which haven't, maybe we can reverse the actions that have ran, or we can do the other actions manually.

• theemstra

Added the Label online support
  • Ok, something more is damaged. I can repair it using /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-rqst-mngr but every other action I execute after that is stuck, too. I have to call /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-rqst-mngr everytime. So I am looking forward for a solution :-).

I'm connected to your server but I need also the admin username/password for the control panel. Please send me the credential through private conversation. Also please, don't do anything more on the server as long as I'm working on it.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• After investigation, it appear that the problem is related to your docker daemon. Once the docker daemon is stopped, everything goes as expected with the control panel. I've no time to investigate further and this is not really i-MSCP related.

Note that docker daemon is now stopped. You should fix the configuration. There is surely a clash somewhere..

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hi Nuxwin,

wow, I didn't know that. Docker runs on my machine over 7 months with not interfearing with I-MSCP at all.

Anyway, I have to find a solution for that.

Thanks for your time and your effort. Highly appreciated as always :-).