Debian 10 (Buster)

• Hi,

since Debian 10 is officially stable now, is there a timetable as to when imscp will be installable on it? Is there a dev version which is already accepting it? I'd be happy to help with testing

Thanks

• I think Nuxwin already mentioned it. From what I can tell is, that it will most likely be supported in the future.

But like with every OS, its the best solution to wait a few weeks before actually supporting it. A lot of stuff can change (or beeing discovered) during the first weeks.

Have a nice day. :)

• This is from the actual "nightly build" you can grab on Github directly :

DISTRIBUTIONS
    Added: Support for Debian Buster (10.x) - Experimental

Be aware that this is not intended for production use, consider it as potentially "unstable" (not all tests has been done yet, it's close of a pre-prod version right now).

You can read this post on more details about the next release date : Next release date....

• Hi

I tested the last "nightly" (july 3rd) on devuan ascii - the installation requires lots of packets I had to install manually (this is not common in i-mscp) - and at the end I hat to install PHP - but the only PHP I got from devuan ascii (is equal to debian 9) is a php 7.0.x - which is "to old for i-mscp...

I think the installation was better in one of the end-may or june nightlies... I hope (don't know) Nuxwin ist working on the plugins and has no time at the moment. The situation is sad...

• Hi

I tested the last "nightly" (july 3rd) on devuan ascii - the installation requires lots of packets I had to install manually (this is not common in i-mscp) - and at the end I hat to install PHP - but the only PHP I got from devuan ascii (is equal to debian 9) is a php 7.0.x - which is "to old for i-mscp...

I think the installation was better in one of the end-may or june nightlies... I hope (don't know) Nuxwin ist working on the plugins and has no time at the moment. The situation is sad...

I had the same experience, even with manually installing all dependencies and PHP 7.2 via repo, I couldn't get it running.

• >> [FATAL] iMSCP::Requirements::_checkPrograms: php: version 7.0.33 is too old. Minimum supported version is 7.3.0

aha???

in the last nightly (july 3rd)

PS: I know in the last phpswitcher php7.2 is the last "supported out of the box"....