Error while upgrade from 1.5.3 to 1.5.3-2018120800

• I have a lot of mistakes

syslog

That's what I noticed.

Last post

• Well the log files are clear as hell.^^

Somehow you managed to change the databased from postfix.

Try: /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-reconfigure -r mta for it.

Maybe that can fix the postfix issues.

To the apache part, same too.

The certificate is missing. Means it got deleted or changed. How did you installed the certificate?

That path name is what bothers me, normally there shouldnt be a certificate. I guess you tried to manually change the files.

You should either use the letsencrypt plugin or check certbot out.

Have a nice day. :)

• Try: /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-reconfigure -r mta for it.

Maybe that can fix the postfix issues.

Unfortunately, the server always crashes during processing DB task

The certificate is missing. Means it got deleted or changed. How did you installed the certificate?

IMSCP Panel

• yes, the whole server sturtz at this steller always off, that I have to restart it.

Quite normal about the run that has been made.

• Make sure that all required packages are installed and updated.

Somethings off with your server. If theres something wrong, you should get an error message and not a crash.

• it's all up to date.

I have the feeling that it is with the IP, if I switch to Manuel, it does not bother, but I set it to Automatisch wider around the server. In case you do not want to get any further

Germany, ich habe das gefuhl das ihren was mit der IP ist, den wenn ich auf Manuel umstelle Sturtzt er nicht ab aber stell ich es auf Autoamtisch wider um sturtzt der server ab.

2019-06-29.png

• /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-reconfigure -r ips

Try that (set it to manual first). If its set to automatic and it crashes, means something is wrong with your interface configuration.

And btw, you should set it to automatic in the first place. Let the "main" IP set to manual and let the system configure addiontional IPs. The additional ones will be set to automatic from the system itself (not if you manually add them).

• I just do not want to do anything wrong, but he says that there is not ips.

Files

• Kevin B.

Please: perl imscp-reconfigure -dr primary_ip

cmd_help.png

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206