What next feature you want see in i-MSCP

• billing system WHMCs, gui web DNS creation, ability to add/delete ban functions like symblink etc.
    [hr]
    auto installer .sh which installs everything by its self apache,mysql,stmp etc.

Edited once, last by robotsyntex ().

• billing system WHMCs, gui web DNS creation, ability to add/delete ban functions like symblink etc.
    [hr]
    auto installer .sh which installs everything by its self apache,mysql,stmp etc.

autoinstaller allready install all by it's self.

The First Part I don't unterstand what excactly you mean ;)

• autoinstaller allready install all by it's self.

The First Part I don't unterstand what excactly you mean ;)

i just want that mscp should not be just cp. It should be a big new idea which contains almost everything that people need. I mean to say it should contain billing system like whmc (paypal,2checkout,ticket support,domain control panel etc).in imscp there is feature of ban functions which user cant do(for security perpose i.e symblink etc). Plus i want gui dns management (add dns and assign ip to it wither ipv6 or ipv4) like in ispconfig3.

• 1. billing must not be part of a panel, there will be a bridge plugin to whmcs
    2. still dont understand, how is a symbolic link a ban function?
    3. dns will be there in near future

• Sorry to further derail the thread:

I agree the idea of being able to specify which functions are in the ban/allow list is a good one. Perhaps on your server you want to disallow a function which is not included in the GUI currently.

Further DNS development would also be great. Automated master/slave configuration where you can manage from one servers control panel and be done with it, along with an API for managing these records. I currently pay another company for DNS hosting as I can simply post some variables to set A records etc. Would be amazing to have this out of the box on i-mscp.

I am moving my failure detection/DNS redirect system to CodeIgniter so I can make it available to all. Having an API means anyone using i-mscp can use it with their servers to set priority/backup hosting, and get alerts when things go down, for free. Maybe down the line someone could make a plugin out of it. And if you do make an API for DNS.... for gods sake also make API for common i-mscp tasks like customers/ftp/mail etc, you have no idea what we could do with that!

Edited once, last by o-leary ().

• Hello ;

With the MyDNS plugin, which is still under development, you'll be able to do identical thing. This plugin will provide such API.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206