Domains not added to /etc/postfix/imscp/domains

• Hello,

noticed that my Debian 8.7 Imscp 1.3.x did not add domains to /etc/postfix/imscp/domains when they are added.

Updated now to 1.4.1, but still the same some domains are not added even if they have Email Accounts.

So the Mails do not arrive in Mailboxes..

Reconfigure did not help.

Thanks.

• oh i just found it i think.. The two Domains had empty external_mail fields in domains table. just added "off" to domains and the users domain_aliases domains, and rebuild, domains are writen again to /etc/postfix/imscp/domains .

I think this happens if you choose nothing for mailserver while the domains are added.

Nuxwin a bug for you?

• I think this happens if you choose nothing for mailserver while the domains are added.

Could you clarify a bit?

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• yes, there was no standard=off setting for both domain.external_mail and domain_aliases.external_mail. so if nothing was chosen for mailserver it happend.

finally fixed. thanks nuxwin for pointing mit to the standard setting of the column.

• o if nothing was chosen for mailserver it happend.

I don't understand that sentence ;)

• when adding a domain you need to choose if the domain uses a external mailserver.

Edit: Wait it seems that "No" is preset, but if there is no standard=off nothing is written.. So the field stays empty.

• but if there is no standard=off nothing is written..

?(

• Code
    1. ALTER TABLE `domain` CHANGE `external_mail` `external_mail` VARCHAR(15) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT 'off';
    2. ALTER TABLE `domain_aliasses` CHANGE `external_mail` `external_mail` VARCHAR(15) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT 'off';

sorry, in german its called "standard" for "default".