Lets Encrypt 3.x

• Install fine -
    only issue was "Challenges failed for all domains"

I am not using DNS from imscp - instead using Cloudflare/domain registratr - this case I think is Godaddy actually (which i don't prefer) - which hasn't been an issue in the past that I know of.
    external mail server is the only tricky part but not major and is fairly easy to deal with.

letsencrypt log file
    /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log

Probably simply be an .htaccess issue on wordpress causing the problem.

this is default wordpress .htaccess

Code
    1. # BEGIN WordPress<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>RewriteEngine OnRewriteBase /RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-fRewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-dRewriteRule . /index.php [L]</IfModule># END WordPress

letsencrypt log file
    /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log
    does show the failures
    dns - expected -
    http-01 not expected - but think it was the .htaccess.

--- Update ----

I updated the wordpress .htaccess and have been given a cert which works
    but I also want to force https without HSTS due to that really getting the cache fouled up if I change DNS over to Cloudflare

Modified 1st .htaccess

Code
    1. RewriteRule "(^|/)." - [F]the following rule:RewriteRule "^.well-known/acme-challenge" - [L]# BEGIN WordPress<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>RewriteEngine OnRewriteBase /RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-fRewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-dRewriteRule . /index.php [L]</IfModule># END WordPress

What is the best way now to force HTTPS?
    tried:

adding lines 10 & 11... that pissed off the wordpress install pretty good...

• @viper_iii

Try with:

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• In next version, I'll add a test which will warn the user if the /.well-known/acme-challenge folder is not reachable as expected. This will prevent running certbot for nothing.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206