LetsEncrypt renew not working

• Hello,

I get the following Error in the Lets-Encrypt overview

Code
    1. An unexpected error occurred:The server experienced an internal error :: Failed to get registration by keyPlease see the logfiles in /var/log/letsencrypt for more details.

State of the domain: torenew

imscp lets-encrypt plugin log

Code
    1. [Mon Jun 26 08:00:02 2017] [debug] Modules::Plugin::_executePluginAction: Executing run( ) action on Plugin::LetsEncrypt
    2. [Mon Jun 26 08:00:02 2017] [debug] iMSCP::Execute::execute: /bin/systemctl --system is-active apache2.service
    3. [Mon Jun 26 08:00:02 2017] [debug] iMSCP::Provider::Service::Sysvinit::_exec: active

Lets-Encrypt Log: (Sent via pm to nuxwin because of domains etc)

After revocation of the certificate and reactivation everything works fine.

• @Levitas

I'll have a talk with the Let's Encrypt team as soon as possible but, the issue seem to be on the boulder side. An identical issue has been already reported in past. See https://community.letsencrypt.…gistration-by-key/25808/6

Note that the Let's Encrypt team with which we are working time-to-time to solve issues explicitely asked us to redirect our customers for such errors on their site. Indeed, they like to be able to track those errors as they can affect numerous of their clients.

Thanks you for your understanding.

Edit: After a short talk with Let's Encrypt team on their IRC channel, it seem that the letsencrypt.log file you provided me in private is not the one that belongs to the error you've reported above. In the letsencrypt.log you provided, there is another error regarding a bad answer from your webserver (403 error).

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206